GDT Preseason: Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles, 8-17-23 7:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

44 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

So our Offensive Coordinator, Brian Johnson, said, that McKee is a project and Mariota is the back up. That's why he is coordinator, he can't recognize talent when he see's it. The tape speaks for itself. 

Or he's sticking to the company line. Let's hope we don't have to find out if Mariota is really as bad as he looked against the Browns. A year on the 53 for McKee should help determine if his 2 preseason starts were a flash in the pan or if he's the real deal.

3 hours ago, jblah said:

I really don’t know why they signed him. Anyways for now we all have to hope that he figures it out sooner than later. 

Same, I've never liked his game. I thought he was overhyped coming out of college, and hasn't improved his game since joining the NFL.

14 hours ago, paco said:

Net zero. But I think that if you cut him it accelerates to be the full 5 million this year vs spread over two.  

Probably worth it to bite the bullet and cut him. 

On 8/17/2023 at 8:06 PM, Loosechange said:

To think; chipper tried to give up everything for Mariota.

Makes him look even dumber than he already looked for the other roster "moves" he made...

On 8/17/2023 at 8:25 PM, Birdman said:

D line is getting held on almost every play, of course no flag

Yeah, I've gone hoarse some Sundays screaming "holding", I've given up.  The refs just want more scoring. 

Archived