Trumps weight thread

His stomach is bigger than mine and I’m 6’ and slightly north of three. 

Given that, I’m guessing he’s around 330. That said it’s tough to compare two fatties. Granted I drink a lot so I have the gut, but I also lift, so it’s not all mush. 

54 minutes ago, Bill said:

Given that, I’m guessing he’s around 330. That said it’s tough to compare two fatties. Granted I drink a lot so I have the gut, but I also lift, so it’s not all mush. 

When you said you were fighting over in Ukraine I was picturing a guy like 140 lbs. chain-smoking cigarettes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bill said:

He looks soft as F. I think he's one of those guys that's big, but so sloppy and atrophied  that they are lighter than they look.

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

When you said you were fighting over in Ukraine I was picturing a guy like 140 lbs. chain-smoking cigarettes

Nah over in Ukraine I was floating around 250/260. Once I get back over it’ll drop like a rock as I’ll be wearing kit and running around 6 days a week. 

I was chain smoking until I found out they have Swedish snus and vello pouches at certain cig kiosks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

I love how that’s so normal in today’s world that all the turds in CVON glossed over that part, nodding in approval :lol: 

"Let me critique the physique of a guy in his late 70s. Oh by the way, I'm rolling around at 3 hundo at 6 ft tall." :lol: 

• Haha 1