The OFFICIAL make fun of Gannon aka Prison Mike thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

DBW

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well I hate to admit it, but Dak wins a lot of games against the Eagles so I get why some of our fan base gets so caught up in that team, but every year these guys come out hot or beat a SB contender early and the media and their stupid fan base just start chirping. By mid season they usually suffer a humiliating loss that puts them back in their place, but they do enough to make it to the playoffs and theyโ€™re out by their first game. Rinse and repeat.

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/status/1706300400205279394?s=20

Heโ€˜s not wrong.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Infam said:

Sometimes we need to realize that numbers can be deceiving. Dak threw for almost 250, but he stunk in the red zone, and threw a crippling game losing INT when it mattered most. Whatโ€™s the point of hollow numbers?ย 

• Like 1

Man I hate to admit this, but Gannon actually has that team playing pretty darn hard. They were clearly outgunned by the 49ers, but they showed some grit all game.ย 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Man I hate to admit this, but Gannon actually has that team playing pretty darn hard. They were clearly outgunned by the 49ers, but they showed some grit all game.ย 

They have had the opportunity to win all their games so far. They definitely are putting up a fight.ย ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Tough division game. There's actually some talent on that Cardinals Defense. The DC is pretty aggressive too. They can afford to be when they have nothing to lose and are expected to lose every game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, judunno said:

Tough division game. There's actually some talent on that Cardinals Defense. The DC is pretty aggressive too. They can afford to be when they have nothing to lose and are expected to lose every game.

Yeah thatโ€™s true, but they also beat the Cowboys when everyone was telling us they were "the best team in football.โ€ย 

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

They ran them a lot closer than the score suggests, considering what Arizona has offensively it's to Gannon's credit that they're hanging in there.

• Like 1