Jalen Carter

NOTW

Hopefully, it's not a herniated disc.  I have one right now.  There is no way he can play up-to-par with one.

Awww man.... needed him this week but if we need to rest him a few weeks do it... long term is more important.

That bye week is coming at a good time. The run defense or pass rush wasn't quite as effective without he and Davis. They need both of them healthy for the second half of the season.

• Like 2

Certainly good news. Just gotta hope he continues to get better and this isn’t a chronic issue. Back pain is no joke.

10 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

How is Jordan Davis looking for Sunday I haven't heard much about him

He is not listed on the injury report.  So I suppose that is good news.  Of course, this gets updated everyday, so things could change.  It’s still early in the week. 

IMG_8992.thumb.jpeg.1940d5bc0e190b185e8e4bbf16127dcc.jpegIMG_8993.thumb.jpeg.106b4ff24451450fe8accef19cc1304e.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Not another firefighter!

Screen-Shot-2013-08-31-at-5.03.35-PM.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

When did Carter get a weak back?

Was it reported he has a weak back?  I know they said he hurt his back on this play:

1763474169.0.jpg

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Was it reported he has a weak back?  I know they said he hurt his back on this play:

The proper response should have been:  "oh about a week back".  :P

Old school humor.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Good news that Carter should be good to go. Hopefully he can get through the game without any issues and then he can rest up during the bye week. He’s been such an important player so far and there are some huge games coming up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since my other post got moved - I guess all the Taylor swift talk This week distracted everyone from the Jalen Carter situation where his gf allegedly failed to scan items in a cart they were buying for a thanksgiving charity thing…..”all a misunderstanding” of course. we just gonna not talk about it?  

2 hours ago, DBW said:

Since my other post got moved - I guess all the Taylor swift talk This week distracted everyone from the Jalen Carter situation where his gf allegedly failed to scan items in a cart they were buying for a thanksgiving charity thing…..”all a misunderstanding” of course. we just gonna not talk about it?  

Forgot to scan items? OH MY GOD!!!

M6IhcZp.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

M6IhcZp.gif

What's statute of limitations on that? #AskingForAFriend

4 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

M6IhcZp.gif

Yeah she sounds like a little hood rat.  Jalen says "I don’t know much about that.” Like he wasn’t with her and watching.  I guess theft is OK to you?