Jalen Carter

NOTW

Maybe she wasn't trained by management on how to use that machine?  Why are we giving a crap what the girl he was with did?  He didn't do it and, as far as we know, he wasn't aware that she did it.

Besides, it's not theft when using a self checkout, it's payment for your labor.  ;)

52 minutes ago, Dweedlebug said:

Maybe she wasn't trained by management on how to use that machine?  Why are we giving a crap what the girl he was with did?  He didn't do it and, as far as we know, he wasn't aware that she did it.

Besides, it's not theft when using a self checkout, it's payment for your labor.  ;)

Because he has a past, and shown questionable judgement previously, so it’s fair to be concerned who he’s hanging out with.  He’s lucky no arrests were made but it’s a bad look either way.  Nobody "forgets to scan” anything at self checkout.  Let’s be honest!  Nobody can possibly be that naive! 

Throw him in jail and lock away the key. I don’t see any other alternative.

The menace of non-scanning of items needs to be stopped.

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Throw him in jail and lock away the key. I don’t see any other alternative.

The menace of non-scanning of items needs to be stopped.

Wasn't even him, his girlfriend.

Security talked to them, cleared it up and no charges were filed.  Carter said it was a misunderstanding.  They were doing it for a charity.  He has NFL money.

This was a non-issue.  But some people prefer TMZ gossip in their sports.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Wasn't even him, his girlfriend.

Security talked to them, cleared it up and no charges were filed.  Carter said it was a misunderstanding.  They were doing it for a charity.  He has NFL money.

This was a non-issue.  But some people prefer TMZ gossip in their sports.

Why do you think I said he needs to get a new girlfriend?  Oh and his quote of "probably just a misunderstanding”. Probably???  "I dont know too much about it” uh, weren’t you there?  Didn’t security question you?  That’s what the report says.   He didn’t have many if the facts straight about that accident either.  🤦‍♂️ this isn’t tmz drama it’s a guy with history of doing dumb crap getting caught doing dumb crap again. 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, DBW said:

Why do you think I said he needs to get a new girlfriend?  Oh and his quote of "probably just a misunderstanding”. Probably???  "I dont know too much about it” uh, weren’t you there?  Didn’t security question you?  That’s what the report says.   He didn’t have many if the facts straight about that accident either.  🤦‍♂️ this isn’t tmz drama it’s a guy with history of doing dumb crap getting caught doing dumb crap again. 

You weren't there either. Security was. They cleared them, no charges. The Eagles have a Security team & other personnel to handle such things.  Let us know if he gets charged with any bad crimes or serious accusations. There are criminals in the league, guys who have committed felonies, sexual assault, shootings, etc.

7 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Me and my buddy saw that we were laughing saying it would have been ridiculous if he actually made that play... I've never seen that before 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DBW said:

Because he has a past, and shown questionable judgement previously, so it’s fair to be concerned who he’s hanging out with.  He’s lucky no arrests were made but it’s a bad look either way.  Nobody "forgets to scan” anything at self checkout.  Let’s be honest!  Nobody can possibly be that naive! 

First of all, my post was tongue in cheek, hence the wink emoji, but if you want to go there, lets...  So we're going with guilt by association now?  He wasn't scanning anything.  I don't know about you, but I'm not watching the person I'm at the store with when they are checking out to make sure they scanned everything correctly.  I'm usually goofing off on my phone or looking around to see if there's any "people of walmart" types wandering about.  Do you think he conspired with her to shoplift like $20 worth of stuff after donating tens of thousands of dollars to local charities?  Is that your contention?  👌

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That was incredible! Imagine if he’d actually pulled that off.

It's happened on the high school level before. He mentioned after the game that he saw some high schoolers pull it off in a YouTube video. It's a smart play, and he almost pulled it off.

9 hours ago, Dweedlebug said:

First of all, my post was tongue in cheek, hence the wink emoji, but if you want to go there, lets...  So we're going with guilt by association now?  He wasn't scanning anything.  I don't know about you, but I'm not watching the person I'm at the store with when they are checking out to make sure they scanned everything correctly.  I'm usually goofing off on my phone or looking around to see if there's any "people of walmart" types wandering about.  Do you think he conspired with her to shoplift like $20 worth of stuff after donating tens of thousands of dollars to local charities?  Is that your contention?  👌

I never accused him of anything except hanging out with stupid people.  He needs to be careful.  As I said he has a past and he’s not completely done with that yet.  Was I there? No but he was and his comment of "I don’t know nothing about it” is pretty dumb.  He knows.  He was there.  "Probably a misunderstanding” ok.  If it was, then just say it was. Don’t deny knowing anything when you were clearly there.  That tells me he knew what she was doing but using his plausible deniability to laugh it all off.  I’d love to see if she forgot to scan her Pepsi, or if was a PS5 

2 hours ago, DBW said:

I never accused him of anything except hanging out with stupid people.  He needs to be careful.  As I said he has a past and he’s not completely done with that yet.  Was I there? No but he was and his comment of "I don’t know nothing about it” is pretty dumb.  He knows.  He was there.  "Probably a misunderstanding” ok.  If it was, then just say it was. Don’t deny knowing anything when you were clearly there.  That tells me he knew what she was doing but using his plausible deniability to laugh it all off.  I’d love to see if she forgot to scan her Pepsi, or if was a PS5 

Who cares what it was if they made it right (paid for it and everybody is happy)?

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Literally no one cares and DBW is like:

toy-story-this-is-serious.gif

Shoplifting is serious!  Over $600 is a felony.  That’s 1 ps5 bundle or a whole lot of Taylor swift cds 

17 minutes ago, DBW said:

Shoplifting is serious!  Over $600 is a felony.  That’s 1 ps5 bundle or a whole lot of Taylor swift cds 

help-police.gif

14 hours ago, DBW said:

I didn't say you accused him of anything and once again I'll ask, do you watch everything the person you're with at the store is doing at the self checkout?  I don't.  They could easily skip scanning things and I would have a clue.

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

It’s stuff like this that is so impressive. He studied tape of the offense and defense. I mean there’s not much concern about his character there! 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It’s stuff like this that is so impressive. He studied tape of the offense and defense. I mean there’s not much concern about his character there! 

The concern never was on the field. It's off the field, where he isn't insulated by the Eagle organization. He has been impressive in his rookie season and provided so much excitement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

Carter: Studies film of fat guys to see how high he needs to jump. 

also Carter: doesn’t watch what people scan or don’t scan before putting it into the bag. 

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Carter: Studies film of fat guys to see how high he needs to jump. 

also Carter: doesn’t watch what people scan or don’t scan before putting it into the bag. 

Rumor has it that Carter was watching game film on his phone while the scan or non-scan allegedly happened.

• Thanks 2