Eagles - Cowboys Game Score Predictions

mattwill

The Game Score Predictions window for the Cowboys game is open

As always, please tag your prediction post with @mattwill that way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  So far over the course of the season 118 different EMB posters have made at least one prediction. 

For anyone who missed the results of the first 12 weeks, the post below takes you to a recap of those results

@mattwill 31-20 Eagles. Dak craps the bed and gives up at least two turnovers

• Thanks 1

@mattwill Eagles 30 cowboys 27

Game goes to overtime tied at 24...eagles score on a Jalen Hurts tush push in the final minute of overtime. Jerry Jones craps his pants and cries to the media about refs.

• Thanks 1

I was way off on the last game as i predicted our defense to have a surprisingly good game. I'll say that they will bounce back this weekend and have a better game, and we pull out a close one 31 to 27

• Thanks 1

No way Eagles winning this, 28- 10 Dallas.... After next week the season will be over....

What a disgusting Line backing and secondary we have, deserve to get trashed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Take Dallas and give the 3 points.  Our D will get shredded again.  How is it possible that it won't?

• Like 1

You people that are picking the eagles are dreaming and technicolor. Dallas offense will tear Eagles defense apart. Dallas may even score in the first five possessions, then coast I really think Herz has been figured out and now with the bum knee he’s even less effective.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nicks said:

You people that are picking the eagles are dreaming and technicolor. Dallas offense will tear Eagles defense apart. Dallas may even score in the first five possessions, then coast I really think Herz has been figured out and now with the bum knee he’s even less effective.

That Herz guy is a bum!

• Haha 2

So much riding on this game.......the division and 1st round bye........comes at a lousy time for the Birds.  

Not to mention the unpredictability of NFCE games.

Not going to predict an outcome......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think the harsh reality has hit most of us in the face.  The Eagles are not as good as their record.  they easily could have 5 plus loses this year already.

I dont think they will make any adjustments for this game.  Desai hasnt changed anything at all.   I dont want to hear about our linebackers or the injuries.  We have played teams this year that were missing both their starting corners, the Jets and we couldnt do anything against them.  They were able to make adjustment on D.  The Bills were missing at least two starters on the backend of their D,  they made adjustments.  Desai wont!

Johnson/Siriani wont make adjustment, same BS, reminds me of Chip Kellys offense when defenses were calling out our plays.

There should be coaching changes at the end of the year.

Dallas will most likely win by double digits, and I dont think it will be close.

• Sad 1