GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-10-23, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Well got our asses kicked two weeks in a row.  This isn’t a good football team in any phase 

This should piss off every last eagles fan..

the oc and dc NEED to be fired…this CANNOT continue…

we demand accountability…right Fin now!!!

Just now, DevilMayRage said:

Some people live in a delusional state to cope with harsh realities.....Eagles blow.

Exactly. To call it like we see it is apparently to be a bad fan. 

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Check my posts during those games, I've never said that and said we have looked bad for weeks. 

That was a generalized comment from people on here after a so-called ugly win. Honestly I have no idea how you've reacted specifically 

This was an embarrassing performance by the offense, which is the unit with the most talent and the unit that should be lifting this team. Sirianni, Johnson, Hurts, Brown, and Smith need to look in the mirror and be better. 

Just now, metal said:

Can't wait to be told everything is fine and we just need to win out or something.

I am already looking to the draft and at potential 2024 free agents.  Shame we can’t spend much with $255 million wrapped up in a low IQ QB that is a one trick pony.  This team is going nowhere 

Well that wasn’t worth getting up to watch the second half for. Fumbles have been the killer. You can’t fumble three times against Dallas. The team just isn’t firing like we know it can. 

1 minute ago, brinbe said:

awful loss. fraud watch is on for this team

It’s been smoke and mirrors all season.  The magic show is over now 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This team is the 2020 Steelers

2021 Titans

2022 Vikings.

They are a fraud team hiding behind a sheet ton of luck and a good record. They are not nearly as good as their record.

Nah, they’re just fatigued. And their fanbase damn sure ain’t supportive. Those teams didn’t have "game of the year” every week for 6 weeks straight…let alone coming off of a SB appearance. Many teams would love to be in The Eagles position.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Exactly. To call it like we see it is apparently to be a bad fan. 

Yeah, I don't understand that mentality when it's so clear this team isn't that good. People just point to the record and overlook how those games were won. 

6 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m questioning the heart of this team. Last week, they got smoked by the 49ers. Now, they come out and perform like this. 

The two turnovers were killers, plus the drops and dumb penalties. This isnt a good enuf team to overcome that.

Even though coaching was horrible the players sucked too.

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Well that wasn’t worth getting up to watch the second half for. Fumbles have been the killer. You can’t fumble three times against Dallas. The team just isn’t firing like we know it can. 

Know it can? This team hasn’t fired since February.

8 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

The whole team just looks tired. Maybe so many close and intense games earlier in the season just wore them out. They played three years worth of nailbiters in one year. While other teams are turning up the intensity, we are just tapped out. I think that Bills game took a lot out of this team.

They are tired, but they had issues throughout the season. Sooner or later the dam had to break. Even healthy they are overmatched against good teams now. The offensive issues are a shocker, but defensively, that was easy to see. Teams are playing for something now and we’re seeing teams who are inspired, engaged, strong, or tired, disengaged, and/or simply are frauds. We’re a tired paper tiger imo.

Eagles offense went from averaging over 31 points a game to not even scoring a offensive TD tough game next definitely no give Moe's against the Seahawks they was score for score with Dallas last week in Dallas so it's definitely not a guarantee win next week so if they don't get something fixed this week they are going to lose 3 straight games Dallas has won 15 straight home games 

Too many mistakes on both sides of the ball.  I thought Defense rebounded in the 2nd half.   Well 10-3 Log jam at the top the NFC.   4 weeks to go.   

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Yeah, I don't understand that mentality when it's so clear this team isn't that good. People just point to the record and overlook how those games were won. 

Exactly. If we’d won a few games in the fashion that SF and Dallas have then fine I can understand the calls for an overreaction. But we haven’t. We’ve played close games virtually every week until the last 2… Where we’ve been blown out and embarrassed.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Know it can? This team hasn’t fired since February.

Yes like we know it can. The talent is there but they aren’t doing it and it’s really annoying. 

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Yes like we know it can. The talent is there but they aren’t doing it and it’s really annoying. 

No dude the talent isn’t there. Well ok it is on offense but the coaches are bad. But on defense this is a bottom 10 in the NFL defense. That’s the reality.

Seattle is going to walk this team up and down the field next week 

Archived