Eagles 3.5 point road favorites at Seattle

Hawkeye

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

The line moved a half point to Eagles -4 since yesterday, which is the prevailing number right now.  It bounced up to 4.5 and down to 3.5 so there's a lot of fluctuation in the market but 81% of the money and 62% of the tickets are on the Eagles. It's early in the week, but bettors are hitting them fairly hard. 

Edit: The Bills are 2.5 home favorites over the Cowboys. If both favorites win and cover, it's like last week never happened. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Edit: The Bills are 2.5 home favorites over the Cowboys. If both favorites win and cover, it's like last week never happened. 

Tell that to the 49ers

43 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Tell that to the 49ers

That was the week before and that ship has sailed.  At this point, it's all about winning the division vs. being a #5 seed and a wildcard team. 

• Like 1

I’ll believe it when I see it. They’ve been a disaster the past two weeks and haven’t beaten Seattle in forever. I don’t have much faith in this one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Eagles could lose out. No joke.

I'd argue that them losing out may be less surprising than them winning out at this point. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

That was the week before and that ship has sailed.  At this point, it's all about winning the division vs. being a #5 seed and a wildcard team. 

Yep, the 1 seed is gone.  SF ain't losing to anyone else, Ravens prolly the best chance of it happening but I still believe SF is better than them so they'll likely win.  Eagles blew the 1 seed the past 2 weeks.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Eagles_ftw said:

Yep, the 1 seed is gone.  SF ain't losing to anyone else, Ravens prolly the best chance of it happening but I still believe SF is better than them so they'll likely win.  Eagles blew the 1 seed the past 2 weeks.

I think there'll be a shot for the 1 seed. I think the Rams and Ravens may end up giving San Fran 2 more losses.  

On 12/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean like vegas do tend to know what they are talking about… But they do get things wrong every week and I think this is one of them this week.

Agreed, we only win by a field goal.  😜 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Eagles_ftw said:

Thats why repeating in the Superbowl is so hard. You have to do it all over again and with a harder schedule. 

On 12/13/2023 at 9:25 PM, opa-opa said:

Thats why repeating in the Superbowl is so hard. You have to do it all over again and with a harder schedule. 

And you're another year older, and you're coordinators have been poached and your fan's expectations are higher. 

For sure ain't easy. 

• Sad 1

Had this pegged as a loss before the season and the way things are going, I’m sticking to it. 
Seattle: 36  Eagles 31 

They should win out the last few games. 13-4 ain’t too shabby, but it’s a very shaky 13-4 team. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Eagles could lose out. No joke.

I have been half joking when I’ve said the same but honestly I could see it happening.

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Hurts is injured or sick now. This is getting ridiculous.

I was just going to ask about this. The game was off the board when I tried to play a Sunday/Monday teaser.

I had Philly going into Seattle at 11-2 and then losing in Seattle where the Eagles are notoriously bad. Going into the final 3 game stretch I believed the Birds would be 11-3 and would have to play out all 3 final games to fight for the #1 seed against the Niners. I'm not far off, but after the last 2 weeks, the Birds will seriously struggle against Seattle unless something seriously changes in their mindset!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

I had Philly going into Seattle at 11-2 and then losing in Seattle where the Eagles are notoriously bad. Going into the final 3 game stretch I believed the Birds would be 11-3 and would have to play out all 3 final games to fight for the #1 seed against the Niners. I'm not far off, but after the last 2 weeks, the Birds will seriously struggle against Seattle unless something seriously changes in their mindset!!!

How about Marcus Mariota vs Seattle? The weird thing is that the point spread has dropped only to Eagles -3. Geno also may miss the game, but he’s not supposed to be a match for Jalen.

13 minutes ago, jwmiii said:

How about Marcus Mariota vs Seattle? The weird thing is that the point spread has dropped only to Eagles -3. Geno also may miss the game, but he’s not supposed to be a match for Jalen.

Fumbles aside, I wasn't worried about Jalen Hurts, I was worried about the defense finding a way to stop Seattle so the offense could completely take control in Seattle.

Not having Hurts (if he is too sick to play) and with Patricia taking over play calling I have no idea what to expect from this team now.