Hurts may not play vs. Seattle per Shefter

Procus

Jalen has been downgraded to questionable for this one is a bit concerning to me. I don’t know who has been getting the snaps a week, but whatever they do, they better run the ball a ton.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I can't believe any of you believe for one minute that Hurts isn't playing. You don't have to "rest" a guy because of "illness." He won't get sicker from playing. 

I think he's gonna play tonight, but not sure I follow why you don't think nobody has ever missed a practice or a walkthrough for an illness. 

2 hours ago, Parrot Head said:

So, TATE has now diagnosed him with COVID?? lol you guys are the greatest

I was leaning towards leprosy. I’m thinking about making a YouTube video so that I seem more legit. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I was leaning towards leprosy. I’m thinking about making a YouTube video so that I seem more legit. 

Get a microphone & wear headphones and call it a podcast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Parrot Head said:

So, TATE has now diagnosed him with COVID?? lol you guys are the greatest

If they've isolated him from the rest of the team we can assume it's worse than just a touch of Winter Sniffles.  Flu or Norovirus would be fair guesses given the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

Seattle Seahawks (6-7). Just a reminder.

Eagles lost with Minshew to the Saints and they stunk. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Get a microphone & wear headphones and call it a podcast.

Nice idea!

18 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

... since they wont need the game...

We need every game. Win out and the East is ours. Win out and the 49ers lose a game and we get the #1 seed. So we need every game (to be a win). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I hear that Jalen is clinically dead. He’s questionable with a death, but is expecting to play. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I hear that Jalen is clinically dead. He’s questionable with a death, but is expecting to play. 

Sounds serious. 

36 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

i heard his head was falling off. but they stapled it back on so he is questionable now.

but in all seriousness he probably has what Parsons had last week. Parsons played with a high fever when he was highly contagious. i'm surprised that Jaylen is the only one sick right now.

I'm down 22 points in my FF $ league and have Hurts and AJ Brown tonight.... I picked up Mariota but don't know what to do! 

43 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

'Weekend At Jalen's;!!

We need a movie for this!

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Has there been anymore word on this?

Rapoport thinks Hurts will play and Geno will not, but nothing certain.

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

I'm down 22 points in my FF $ league and have Hurts and AJ Brown tonight.... I picked up Mariota but don't know what to do! 

Should get Tanner McKee also! 

i think he should get a chance over mariota! 

18 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Game time decision.... at least you got Mariota in case Hurts can't play. You'll be good.

• Like 1

Purely a guess ... I think Mariota starts, but Jalen is active if by chance Mariota gets knocked out of the game. The thing with Jalen is that it's not an injury that could get worse if he plays, so he can play as long as he isn't out there puking his brains out. It all depends on exactly how bad Jalen feels at game time. I'm guessing he's been given the best antibiotics available as well as the best IV mixtures the past 2 days, but with Dallas losing last night this isn't anywhere near as must win as it would have been otherwise.

2 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I hear that Jalen is clinically dead.

I'd take a clinically dead Jalen over a 100% Mariota.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd take a clinically dead Jalen over a 100% Mariota.

start tanner mckee! where is that bandwagon!! i need to jump on asap.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rey said:

Purely a guess ... I think Mariota starts, but Jalen is active if by chance Mariota gets knocked out of the game. The thing with Jalen is that it's not an injury that could get worse if he plays, so he can play as long as he isn't out there puking his brains out. It all depends on exactly how bad Jalen feels at game time. I'm guessing he's been given the best antibiotics available as well as the best IV mixtures the past 2 days, but with Dallas losing last night this isn't anywhere near as must win as it would have been otherwise.

Yeah I guess it isn't a must win if all you care about is winning the division and then getting blown out by the 49ers on the road.

2 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Yeah I guess it isn't a must win if all you care about is winning the division and then getting blown out by the 49ers on the road.

We got blown out by the niners at home so i don't think being on the road is going to be much worse.

• Sad 1