GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-15-24, 8:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Hobbled Baker means he’ll torch this d.

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Can't say I'm shocked no one picked us. 

1 of them did. So we got that goin for us!

Remember, Baker Mayfield did the Philly Special before it was the Philly Special. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

For the love of god Nick, If you win the toss, you got to go on offense! 

Punch them in the mouth early and keep punching them! 

He won't...because "analytics". 

1 minute ago, NYGFEAGLE said:

1st quater tells me how this game goes, maybe be in bed early ready to dive Dallas fans crap tomorrow. 

Meh we know we suck, Dallas fans have it much worse than we do 

Just now, NOTW said:

1 of them did. So we got that goin for us!

All the games so far have been blowouts but 1. I expect this to be the same.

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Ric Flair is an idiot. Tampa is the man? They're a .500 team in a crap division. 

Could care less who Ric Flair roots for.  But he was the greatest showman on earth in his prime. Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun.  Every woman’s dream and every man’s nightmare. Whoo!

Just now, b_west3 said:

He won't...because "analytics". 

Not happening. They’ll throw it 50+ and run Hurts at least 10 times while Swift gets 5 carries all game.

Ok, Imma lie to you all. The Eagles have faked everyone out, played everything vanilla since they were 10-1, and are about to unleash the REAL offense and defense tonight. You know, the playoff offense and defense we have all been waiting for. Well... when you have no hope, you'll come up with anything to make it bearable. Go Eagles- I hate you. 🤣 

Just now, VeeMak said:

Could care less who Ric Flair roots for.  But he was the greatest showman on earth in his prime. Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun.  Every woman’s dream and every man’s nightmare. Whoo!

Thought Flair was a Panthers fan? Too many hits to the head and he can’t remember?

I am satisfied with the playoffs with Dallas losing, but if all the Eagles do is make it one game further than Dallas, then its a wonderful playoff run.  I really have no faith this team is going to make a run, but one win, with this team, then its time to really rub it in a Dallas fans face

Our worst nightmare...they lose bad tonight and lurie keeps all the same coaching staff

Just now, Talonblood said:

Ok, Imma lie to you all. The Eagles have faked everyone out, played everything vanilla since they were 10-1, and are about to unleash the REAL offense and defense tonight. You know, the playoff offense and defense we have all been waiting for. Well... when you have no hope, you'll come up with anything to make it bearable. Go Eagles- I hate you. 🤣 

So THAT is what Goedert was talking about. Can't wait to see it.;)

Just now, Talonblood said:

Playing possum, 4D chess, whatever lol. AJ Brown gonna pull a Willis Reed and come out after halftime. 

🤪

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Thought Flair was a Panthers fan? Too many hits to the head and he can’t remember?

He is actually a Vikings fan.  He tends to hype the home team of where ever he is living.  He used to live in Charlotte, NC

Just now, Lman said:

Our worst nightmare...they lose bad tonight and lurie keeps all the same coaching staff

Spoiler

Stop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Dom back tonight, they were 10-1 before he got ejected.

20231205_102601.jpg

2 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Well, I do expect Patricia to bust out the Super Bowl LII defense.

:whistle: 

I would say this is the perfect team to start the playoffs, but the last three weeks were perfectly set up to get right before the playoffs and we know how that went.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Dom back tonight, they were 10-1 before he got ejected.

20231205_102601.jpg

Big dom needs to take fatass jordan David's place

2 minutes ago, psychodog said:

Prediction:  First 30 plays are pass plays

I disagree I think there will be 4 called runs for Hurts mixed in. Mostly on 3rd and very long.

Archived