SUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers vs. Chiefs

AlpineEagle

15 hours ago, Captain F said:

Mahomes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>McNabb

I'd bet anything if McNabb was in for that final drive in OT, KC would have lost the game.  McNabb could never handle pressure.  If Reid had Mahomes in Philly in the early 2000s, we would have won multiple SBs. 

8 hours ago, Eagles_ftw said:

McNabb couldn't get it done when it mattered, you (and many others) are making it way more complicated than it needs to be.  Mahomes > McNabb.  And it's not even close.

Guess who wanted McNabb instead of trading for all of Saints picks? Andy Reid. He picked out McNabb

58 minutes ago, JohnB said:

try living in the SF Bay Area like I have for 25 years. 

I really don't mind the fans acting the way they do because everyone is different. The Eagles have THOUSANDS of toxic, trash-talking fans. What I hate about the Niners over the years is that members of the TEAM are ridiculously arrogant and talk crap. Thankfully the Eagles give very little bulletin board material. The way Kyle Shanahan and CMC handled their post-game pressers last year after losing the NFCCG to us was ridiculous. They were literally acting like petulant children. 

Very true! I find their players to be very arrogant and a bunch of sore losers for sure! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I hope a lot of Eagles fans troll him and give him a lot of crap lol

Considering how he has been talking about the Eagles for the last 12 months it's pretty funny. I'd rather him continue to look like a clown and the fans just let him before we start sounding like their fans. Anything he says now just makes him look like an even bigger dope

• Like 1

last one from me..they gotta have ptsd from a nother L from the same team :lol:

• Haha 2

Kittle is one of the only likeable players on that team

• Like 1

On 2/11/2024 at 10:58 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

This is so f'ing sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reid is able to do all this with Chiefs, but he was incompetent in Philly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F Andy Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mahomes bails his sorry arse out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would lose games like NFCCGs against Buccaneers, Panthers, and Cardinals and 2008 on road against Washington, where they needed Jarmarcus Russell to bail Reid out of his incompetent play calling and countless other games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man cost Eagles many Super Bowls over years, including one last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had McNabb, Vick, and Foles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had plenty good QBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Super Bowl was worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This X1000. I'm so sick of hearing how great the Fat Man is.

56 minutes ago, Perforator said:

This X1000. I'm so sick of hearing how great the Fat Man is.

Life is what it is. He had what he had in Philly, and he has what he has in Kansas City. Who calls the plays for Mahomes and the offense? This is a great coach. Just ask Mahomes himself. I will always respect Andy Reid.

4 hours ago, Mat said:

Kittle is one of the only likeable players on that team

That honestly tells you all you need to know...

A-holes-1.gif

3 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Life is what it is. He had what he had in Philly, and he has what he has in Kansas City. Who calls the plays for Mahomes and the offense? This is a great coach. Just ask Mahomes himself. I will always respect Andy Reid.

Of course he will say that. That's his job. Apparently Bieniemy was calling plays when he was there. When Reid said Bieniemy was calling plays, it may not be too far fetched since Chiefs struggled after Bieniemy left. Reid looked like Philly Reid at times. Lost against Broncos and Raiders, games Chiefs were supposed to win.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Of course he will say that. That's his job. Apparently Bieniemy was calling plays when he was there. When Reid said Bieniemy was calling plays, it may not be too far fetched since Chiefs struggled after Bieniemy left. Reid looked like Philly Reid at times. Lost against Broncos and Raiders, games Chiefs were supposed to win.

I hear you. But he is a legend, pure and simple. That's how it shakes out, no matter what peopl try to say. RESULTS. Reality. He is one of the very best. I love the guy.

I wasn't going to watch it but turned it on some time in the 3rd quarter. Glad the Chiefs won, mainly because it's Kelce's family, partly because Andy and to a lesser extent so I didn't have to hear about the 49'ers all off season. There are a lot of loud mouth a-holes on that team. Mind you I just read an article where Fletcher Cox just told Deebo to "Eat a D" after their loss. So it's hard to point fingers when we're doing it too.

It was kind of cool seeing TayTay congratulate Travis after the trophy ceremony. Man, did he out kick his coverage. She's such an icon right now, I'm not sure we wouldn't be saying that about anyone at this point. So good on him, hope it works out.

I think there is a serious problem with Mahomes. His ego creeps me out. He's delivering the goods so we won't hear much about him until he fails to deliver.

5 hours ago, Vileborg said:

I think there is a serious problem with Mahomes. His ego creeps me out. He's delivering the goods so we won't hear much about him until he fails to deliver.

Ummmmmmm................what???

14 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Not sure why they feel that way, but his late season rant about the officials was definitely embarrassing.  I think he's a great QB, but I do think he's a bit overrated, which is mainly because of some calling him the goat, lol. Plus, NIck Wright is such an obnoxious Chiefs fan that it makes you hate him/them so much 😂

Shooting at the chiefs parade, 1 dead, 9 injured. What is F-ing wrong with people?

On 2/13/2024 at 5:56 PM, LacesOut said:

Kinda what i thought when i read that. Mahomes has every right to be as cocky as he wants. Hes 28 with a hall of fame career. His current pace sets him up to destroy Brady. Even when this dude plays like trash he still wins

20 hours ago, Mr_Philly said:

Shooting at the chiefs parade, 1 dead, 9 injured. What is F-ing wrong with people?

It is horrible for sure, but why was it, the first thing I thought of was....jesus, and they kill Philly fans for snowballs 80 years ago?  

I knew should have watched Nickelodeon's super bowl commentary :lol: