Whiners fans already blaming the L on the refs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

They have a bag of excuses they pick from

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

their STs gaffes were the real stinger.. 

defense played well for the most part but playing almost 5 quarters I'm sure they were gassed.

Glad the Niners lost

But lets be honest were never gonna beat Mahomes either.

This is so f'ing sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reid is able to do all this with Chiefs, but he was incompetent in Philly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F Andy Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mahomes bails his sorry arse out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would lose games like NFCCGs against Buccaneers, Panthers, and Cardinals and 2008 on road against Washington, where they needed Jarmarcus Russell to bail Reid out of his incompetent play calling and countless other games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man cost Eagles many Super Bowls over years, including one last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had McNabb, Vick, and Foles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had plenty good QBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Super Bowl was worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Birdman said:

you can't blame refs for fumble on opening drive, 0 points on 2 TOs, offense only scoring 1 td in half, and obviously the STs with turnover and missed xpat 

• Like 1

Just now, opa-opa said:

Glad the Niners lost

But lets be honest were never gonna beat Mahomes either.

this years team hell no.

last years team yes...I feel like whiners lost it more than chiefs won bc they let them hang around

• Like 2

Cant wait for all the excuses to come flooding in

I guess Moody is gonna be the scapegoat.

• Like 1

John Elway presenting the trophy to the Chiefs. That's gotta sting for Broncos fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

This is so f'ing sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reid is able to do all this with Chiefs, but he was incompetent in Philly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F Andy Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mahomes bails his sorry arse out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would lose games like NFCCGs against Buccaneers, Panthers, and Cardinals and 2008 on road against Washington, where they needed Jarmarcus Russell to bail Reid out of his incompetent play calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Super Bowl was worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill dude. I’m not a fan either and last years SB haunts me more than anything 

• Like 1

Just now, opa-opa said:

Cant wait for all the excuses to come flooding in

I guess Moody is gonna be the scapegoat.

STs in general they are the reason kc got first td

Just now, metal said:

John Elway presenting the trophy to the Chiefs. That's gotta sting for Broncos fans.

Like when green gave the eagles theirs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Purdy played okayish, but the kid is nothing more than a game manager and NO ONE can convince me otherwise 

• Like 5

now we're going to hear them bish and moan until they meet again in 2024 reg season

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

now we're going to hear them bish and moan until they meet again in 2024 reg season

Oh I'm sure these losers will come out with all types of idiotic excuses over the coming weeks 

We've already heard them **** about the practice field, hotel fire alarms, etc...

They are the biggest bunch of ****es in the NFL 

• Like 4

I’m not sure Hurts could ever have a final drive like that in a Super Bowl. He probably throws an Int on a forced deep throw. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m not sure Hurts could ever have a final drive like that in a Super Bowl. He probably throws an Int on a forced deep throw. 

The F u on? Did u not watch him in just last year's SB? GTFO with that nonsense 🤣

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

this years team hell no.

last years team yes...I feel like whiners lost it more than chiefs won bc they let them hang around

Last years team would have won by 3 scores and you can't convince me otherwise. 

14 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Hurts had one of the best SB performances in the history of the league and multiple come back wins this season

• Like 4

their defense played about as well as you could vs kc but 22 points isn't gong to cut it against a team like that..their offense was under performed and their STs blunders helped kc hang around.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Purdy played okayish, but the kid is nothing more than a game manager and NO ONE can convince me otherwise 

It was mostly shannahan's poor play calling..On their drive in OT they started with 3 incomplete passes then were saved by a holding penalty. Then they run it down the field only to kick a fg. Where was mccaffery most of the game?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Bang bang 9er gang LOL

:lol:

His poor play calling did them in 

image.thumb.png.df249b414e470da261fe582635c3b264.png

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MF POON said:

The F u on? Did u not watch him in just last year's SB? GTFO with that nonsense 🤣

He played awesome in the SB but he hasn’t been close to that player. You must’ve missed this past season. 

Cox is crap talking Deebo on instagram

• Like 1
  • Haha 3