Can someone tell ncskank................

olsilverhair

to come in rnr for a minute, the gods wont let me post in tate, Im gonna smash his face and give him a purple nurple with hpenis small mouth, we clear, give him a message

• Haha 5

@NCTANK you've been summit by the little deek queen of r&r

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

to come in rnr for a minute, the gods wont let me post in tate, Im gonna smash his face and give him a purple nurple with hpenis small mouth, we clear, give him a message

i’ll pin you face first to the floor while@mikemack8 sear’s your turd pincher shut with a soldering iron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, NCTANK said:

i’ll pin you face first to the floor while@mikemack8 sear’s your turd pincher shut with a soldering iron.

mikemack lives in a trailer park down by the river, but I will say this, you listening?   That comeback you made me laugh so hard I poo'ed a little, I dont know what part of NC you live in but I have a feeling its down near fayetteville, the armpit of NC, you probably work the lated shift at circle K, and give your hobo family free coffee and stale doughnuts

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I poo'ed a little, 

what else is new ...the question is, did you wipe for once, skid mark ? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

mikemack lives in a trailer park down by the river, but I will say this, you listening?   That comeback you made me laugh so hard I poo'ed a little, I dont know what part of NC you live in but I have a feeling its down near fayetteville, the armpit of NC, you probably work the lated shift at circle K, and give your hobo family free coffee and stale doughnuts

Make sure you enema before @EaglePhan1986comes over to stuff your sausage shredder 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Hey boys 

What do ghey horses eat? 

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

What do ghey horses eat? 

image.gif.a139f37ecd6211bfdf15c52684a2636d.gif

• Haha 3

I had 2 steak bowls from Chipotle today.... green sauce on both. Almost time for me to make @olsilverhair shake for dinner

• Haha 1

Just now, Godfather said:

I had 2 steak bowls from Chipotle today.... green sauce on both. Almost time for me to make @olsilverhair shake for dinner

I had to switch to green sauce because red sauce was just killing me. The sidewall blasters were just sneaking up on me all hours of the day 

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I had to switch to green sauce because red sauce was just killing me. The sidewall blasters were just sneaking up on me all hours of the day 

Ever try mixing the red with the green? If you want to clean your system or @olsilverhair is feeling extra froggy, I highly recommended it

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Ever try mixing the red with the green? If you want to clean your system or @olsilverhair is feeling extra froggy, I highly recommended it

I’ll have to make sure I have a whole weekend off of work 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’ll have to make sure I have a whole weekend off of work 

Save it for a rainy day. No @olsilverhair. I'm not talking about brown rain

Who the f is thejaycher

14 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Who the f is thejaycher

Yapple dapple

15 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Yapple dapple

You're so lucky your @hputenisgirl. Otherwise I'd punch you in your V

• Haha 1