Olsilverhair Appreciation Thread

mikemack8

This thread is for everyone to show their love to our favorite poster, @olsilverhair.  His unique style of charismatic and creative posts has delighted us all for quite some time and I think's it's only right that we shower him with praise.

Serious and heartfelt responses only, please. 

• Haha 1

@olsilverhair is a liberal loving, boarder hopping, Ukraine supporting, pro gender, tranny banging sleepy joe f face

• Thanks 1

That's a great start!  I'm sure those words are all ones that he would agree with and appreciate! 

Fairygodfather obviously wants to taintlick olsilverpubes till his tongue falls off 

• Haha 1

Olsilverbag loves getting fisted by eagleturd86 while watching ru paul drag race and drinking keystone lights

• Haha 2

1st I appreciate the thread, I feel like I’ve made the big time, I would like to the all the ghey mods, and Mikemack the qweef queen, codfodder who made me believe that no matter how fat, poop smelling you can be that you can still bring the love in RnR, op is a fogtag, hpenis mates with google Art intelligence, I am inevitable 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

1st I appreciate the thread, I feel like I’ve made the big time, I would like to the all the ghey mods, and Mikemack the qweef queen, codfodder who made me believe that no matter how fat, poop smelling you can be that you can still bring the love in RnR, op is a fogtag, hpenis mates with google Art intelligence, I am inevitable 

Trump is going to grab you by the puss you dirty deek beater

Trump 2024

Just now, Godfather said:

Trump is going to grab you by the puss you dirty deek beater

Trump 2024

Trump is awesome, you fence jumper

Just now, olsilverhair said:

Trump is awesome, you fence jumper

Let's take back America

31 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Let's take back America

Start with your illegals living under your wooden floors 

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

Start with your illegals living under your wooden floors 

You already have a cage full of migrants taking their turns gaping you

Let's get back on track. It's an appreciation thread for you buddy

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

I’m sad you left me out

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’m sad you left me out

Im sorry sis, I hate that I forgot you and your mangina, I hope you dont forgive me, you stupid democrat, you eat feces for valentines day, you and your date randy, you lard butted tattoo, the plane the plane, but Im sorry 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Im sorry sis, I hate that I forgot you and your mangina, I hope you dont forgive me, you stupid democrat, you eat feces for valentines day, you and your date randy, you lard butted tattoo, the plane the plane, but Im sorry 

I have no idea wtf you’re talking about but I love it when you talk dirty to me baby girl 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I have no idea wtf you’re talking about but I love it when you talk dirty to me baby girl 

Shutup idiot, I would fight you but no one wants to fight a tranny 

It's getting hot in here. I'm popping half a chub

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

Shutup idiot, I would fight you but no one wants to fight a tranny 

And you still call me daddy 

12 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

:roll: 

• Haha 1

so, you rest stop F toys finally got your sausage fest thread that you can spend your days in. now maybe the rest of the site can enjoy some quality posting time without you septic tanks sheeting up the place. 

Someone's feelings are hurt that he wasn't invited to the sausage fest 

• Like 1