January 3Jan 3 On 12/25/2025 at 8:27 AM, JohnSnowsHair said:Widow Jane 13 year is on sale. Pick it up at a discount.Good price for thatCan you guys get Smoke Wagon out there?
January 3Jan 3 16 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:Good price for thatCan you guys get Smoke Wagon out there?Only online.I'm trying to find Willett 4 year rye. Might have to drive to Cherry Hill.
January 3Jan 3 7 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:Only online.I'm trying to find Willett 4 year rye. Might have to drive to Cherry Hill.Been seeing alot of it i can always ship one if need be
January 3Jan 3 18 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:Good price for thatCan you guys get Smoke Wagon out there?I grabbed one in Jersey at my last bbq comp. One of my new favorites
January 4Jan 4 4 hours ago, BFit said:I grabbed one in Jersey at my last bbq comp. One of my new favoritesSmoke wagon is great stuff. Only better bargain is Still Austin
June 27Jun 27 Bump: People apparently aren't drinking enough whiskey around here. Shame! I'm at Copper & Oak in NYC, still in my Rye Era
June 27Jun 27 22 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:Bump: People apparently aren't drinking enough whiskey around here. Shame! I'm at Copper & Oak in NYC, still in my Rye EraGot away from rye and been on a tequila streakLearned to make a tequila oldFashioned from a Death and Co barkeep
July 7Jul 7 On 6/27/2026 at 6:58 PM, ToastJenkins said:Got away from rye and been on a tequila streakLearned to make a tequila oldFashioned from a Death and Co barkeepI'm guessing something other than bitters in the mix?
July 8Jul 8 15 hours ago, Bill said:I'm guessing something other than bitters in the mix?Tequila (i use G4 repo) and mezcal. Agave syrup instead of simple and chocolate bitters instead of angostura
July 8Jul 8 8 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:Tequila (i use G4 repo) and mezcal. Agave syrup instead of simple and chocolate bitters instead of angosturaI'll have to try that out, thanks.
July 8Jul 8 41 minutes ago, Bill said:I'll have to try that out, thanks.Its from their nyc menu and recipe is online
July 8Jul 8 Whenever you guys finish one of these expensive/rare bottles, do you take that bottle......
July 8Jul 8 50 minutes ago, hputenis said:Whenever you guys finish one of these expensive/rare bottles, do you take that bottle......Depends on the shape, i guess
July 11Jul 11 On 7/8/2026 at 4:39 PM, hputenis said:Whenever you guys finish one of these expensive/rare bottles, do you take that bottle......Opened a Russells reserve 13. Want me to save the bottle for you and @Godfather ?
July 16Jul 16 Went to a shop looking for wine and found this. lt looked like I should buy it. What do I have here??
July 16Jul 16 13 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:Went to a shop looking for wine and found this. lt like I should buy it. What do I have here??Looks like the perfect bottle to shove up your butt once it's finished!
July 16Jul 16 15 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:Went to a shop looking for wine and found this. lt looked like I should buy it. What do I have here??That's one I've never had but I want to try
July 18Jul 18 On 7/15/2026 at 11:45 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:Went to a shop looking for wine and found this. lt looked like I should buy it. What do I have here??Uh only An annual unicorn. My absolute favorite rye release on the planet
July 18Jul 18 On 7/16/2026 at 3:40 PM, BFit said:That's one I've never had but I want to tryWorth every penny even at secondary pricesDrinks like a christmas cake
July 22Jul 22 On 7/16/2026 at 3:40 PM, BFit said:That's one I've never had but I want to tryShould fit in there nicely. Might need a little lube at first, but that smooth glass should make for easy entry.
Create an account or sign in to comment