Guice let loose, didn't produce; Duce got the juice, called him a goose

97is

30 minutes ago, RUEagle said:

What’s this have to do w Duce?

Duce grilled him in his interview and he had a meltdown. 

• Like 4

There were reports during the draft process that Duce went to bat with the FO to take this guy off the draft board.

• Like 2

Fair play Guice was a guy a lot of us fans wanted or at least was an option we wanted but not drafting him and the right choice. 

• Like 2

I really dont get it with some of these young players. Guice, Baker, etc... You are on the cusp of a starting gig and you do some stupid sh!T to ruin your career. All I have to say is they deserve to lose their shot at the NFL

• Like 1

Was this the same Combine where Reuben Foster was thrown out for assaulting someone?

ESPN will spend hours every year telling me the Combine interviews are mean and worthless. Every year, ESPN will be wrong.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Was this the same combine where Reuben Foster was thrown out for assaulting someone?

ESPN will spend hours every year telling me the Combine interviews are mean and worthless. Every year, ESPN will be wrong.

Another guy a sheet ton of people wanted that can't keep himself together

I don’t think "an arrest” properly does justice to what he’s accused of. An arrest can anything; this guy is accused of several domestic assaults. Pretty serious and reprehensible, if true.

He was injured 3 times in 2 seasons and now this domestic abuse with other charges. Glad we passed on him

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

He was injured 3 times in 2 seasons and now this domestic abuse with other charges. Glad we passed on him

I believe he shredded his knee in college too

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

So he keeps having off the field issues and on the field issues and you want to bring him in? I think you're on the same drugs as Florio

Who are you talking too not a single person on here said they wanted him lol

• Like 4

13 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

I really dont get it with some of these young players. Guice, Baker, etc... You are on the cusp of a starting gig and you do some stupid sh!T to ruin your career. All I have to say is they deserve to lose their shot at the NFL

I agree. I don't feel bad for them. 

17 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Who are you talking too not a single person on here said they wanted him lol

9 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

WTH are you talking about?  You’re a weirdo.  

There was a post above mine from one user saying we should bring him in. He deleted it. My post was a direct reaction to that post. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

There was a post above mine from one user saying we should bring him in. He deleted it. My post was a direct reaction to that post. 

If this was true maybe you should try the quote feature? You seem to know how to use it any other time though. 

10 minutes ago, greend said:

If this was true maybe you should try the quote feature? You seem to know how to use it any other time though. 

Sometimes I do, sometime I don't .I normally don't see someone delete a post. But since he deleted his, Ill delete mine.

14 hours ago, Br3 said:

Ehh, I’d say call it even after actually drafting Smallwood and Pumphery 

The Smallwood draft pick ended up being a good one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Ok got you. I was real confused lol

44 minutes ago, Br3 said:

In what way 

He was a 5th round pick and was a stellar rotational back for 3 years. For where he was drafted, it was a good pick. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

He was a 5th round pick and was a stellar rotational back for 3 years. For where he was drafted, it was a good pick. 

Id agree. For his role in the 5th round, he was productive during most of his time here. He wasn't expected to be a star. In most cases a 5th rounder does not stay his entire first contract, he did. 

If I remember correctly, wasn't Guice rumored to have been involved in a verbal altercation with Howie Roseman during his team private visit? Something about him being asked if he was gay and not responding well to the question? That may have been the Combine that year, but I do remember there was something odd going on with Guice in the pre-draft process.

Either way, the Eagles were smart to take Goedert instead of Guice. If it weren't for the fact that the Eagles already have Ertz at TE1, he could easily be putting up strong TE1 numbers of his own.

• Like 1