Guice let loose, didn't produce; Duce got the juice, called him a goose

97is

On 8/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, SBorBust said:

Imagine being the idiots who named their kids Espn over a decade ago.

This is from Fall 2019 at my building lol

spacer.png

On 8/15/2020 at 11:04 PM, Milkman420 said:

Hes the leading rusher since pederson took over.  Its not saying alot since doug uses a rbbc, but doesnt change the fact that he has the most rushing yards in this regime.  Also miles sanders will pass him after maybe only a game or 2 but point still remains he has the most rushing yards in the pederson era which is what i said.  In a time where we couldnt count on anyone to stay healthy smallwood did.  Best ability is availability and he was able to be counted on when his number was called.  He can obviously be upgraded upon but he isnt a udfa without the talent or skill to make it in the league.  Hes a blue collar guy and we definitely got value out of a 5th round pick

Alright wait a minute, I can’t let this go. Smallwood stayed healthy? Really? He was constantly injured. Maybe not much for devastating injuries, but always banged up missing time. 

49 minutes ago, What The F said:

Definitely, still what is with these girls letting athletes over to their houses in the middle of the night. What do they think these guys want that late? Don't get me wrong it's horrible what he did and he should be in jail for life but, damn be smarter then that. 

On 8/12/2020 at 4:55 PM, Talonblood said:

I came just for the title/description effort.

like a moth to a flame, i cant resist

• Haha 1