Yellowstone

DBW

Season 3 just wrapped up and season 4 confirmed.  The last 5 minutes of the finale were crazy.  Mega cliff hangers.  

great show if, highly recommend it if you’re not already watching...

• Like 3

I somehow can't watch this show.  Not available on Prime, Hulu, or Netflix, or on Demand with Spectrum unless I pay $3 an episode.  Pissing me off as this would definitely be #1 on my list.  

16 hours ago, hputenis said:

I somehow can't watch this show.  Not available on Prime, Hulu, or Netflix, or on Demand with Spectrum unless I pay $3 an episode.  Pissing me off as this would definitely be #1 on my list.  

It's pretty good - I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pay $3/ep though.

Although I did buy season 1 at less than $1.80/per (he typed sheepishly)...

Great show...It's obviously far fetched af, but it's well done. Neat environment, good acting for the most part. 

I was FLOORED when I found out Rip was Cole Hauser...What a transformation he wen't through.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, downundermike said:

FYP

🤣  For a second I thought I actually posted that.  I actually just finished Season 1 a few days ago, and Kevin Costner might be the best part of the show, which is like saying Greg Ward/Travis Fulgham/Insert name here is the best WR on the Eagles.  I tried to continue Season 2, and I couldn't do it.  

I started a thread for this on the old boards and really enjoyed Season 1... but then just never went back to it. Can't say I disliked it... but here I am, not really caring for it other than this post. Kinda intrigued to hear that it's now moving into Season 4 though which I definitely didn't expect. Maybe I'll come back to it and binge it one day. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Finished all seasons. The blonde buckle bunny is hot AF.  Rip carries this show.  As well as the scenery and the ranch.  Tons of bad acting and far fetched plot lines.  But still fun to watch.  I can’t stand Casey’s wife.  OMG what a horrible actress and buzzkill.  And that little f-ing kid asks way too many questions.  

Truly the worst.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:00 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And that little f-ing kid asks way too many questions.  

Finally that little F'er did something useful!

Good start to the new season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Few things......back to back crappy episodes....BORING!!!!  

The Antifa broad character is f-ing stupid and I am sure Mr. Dutton is going to bone her.  And I thought Beth's boobs were going to pop out at one point.  

Did you know the Antifa girl is Violet, the chick from coyote ugly?  

55 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Is this show as good as people say? 

First 3 season are, have not seen 4th yet

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, Godfather said:

Is this show as good as people say? 

I got thru 3 episodes and couldn't go any further. To much of an old CBS TV show vibe to it. 

• 4 weeks later...

This season was kinda "meh" to be honest. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't great either. 

I am looking forward to the hell that Beth is going to put Jamie through next season. There are a lot of different directions they could go with it. She's definitely morphed into a full blown psychopath.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

RIP Dawk! 

I found Peacock has the 1st 3 seasons on for those of you without Paramount or another means  (like me!) I started this show last night and surely 3 seasons may consume my weekend.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, jrsu37 said:

Great show...It's obviously far fetched af, but it's well done. Neat environment, good acting for the most part. 

I was FLOORED when I found out Rip was Cole Hauser...What a transformation he wen't through.

same. Took me half of season 1 to realize. 

Do we have to spoiler stuff in here since season over?  Actress who plays Beth is amazing, but I despise her character. I think John has to kill her at end of series due to a choice she will end up making. What that is I have no clue, but she’s getting worse and worse and acting using her discretion is not leading to smart choices. 

• Like 1