Yellowstone

DBW

47 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Pretty boring season opener.

Beth is still the worst. 

Yeah I kinda feel the same - it's starting to feel recycled, including her obnoxious badass boss **** behavior.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah I kinda feel the same - it's starting to feel recycled, including her obnoxious badass boss **** behavior.  

I thought that scene in the bar where she humiliated that dude for no reason was a season 2 flashback.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I thought that scene in the bar where she humiliated that dude for no reason was a season 2 flashback.  

Exactly.  The most interesting parts to me now by far are what's going on at the ranch with Rip and the crew.  

• Like 2

I’ve heard there will be alot of Beth and rip flashbacks this season.  I think they’re setting up someone’s death.  RIP is my guess. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That would kill the show.  No chance they kill him off.  

The show writers sure are lazy.  I see Beth has a new rival to match wits with.  The brunette, who is hot BTW.  But can they make it any more obvious that she is just another Beth?  It's so over-played.  

Is it unnatural for me to hope that Casey's wife would die when she had the miscarriage?  I loathe that character.  We'll get half a season of her moping around over the loss of her child.   Terrible character terrible actress.  Just such a meaningless filler.  

Twitter blew up because the two of them posted some cryptic things and people think RIP dies.  I’d prepare for a major heartbreak.  

and yes, Monica is worthless.  She brings nothing to the show.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Heartbreak is fine.  But the show won’t kill him off.  No chance.  

I’d ordinarily agree but a big shakeup is gonna happen it’s inevitable 

I’ve noticed the only time I pay 100% attention is when the ranch hands are on. Even though 60% of it is them getting drunk and playing poker.

The Jaime/Beth story just feels so dragging.

Rip is the show. If they kill him off I’m probably done.

Kayce used to be good. He’s been pretty pointless recently though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’ve noticed the only time I pay 100% attention is when the ranch hands are on. Even though 60% of it is them getting drunk and playing poker.

The Jaime/Beth story just feels so dragging.

Rip is the show. If they kill him off I’m probably done.

Kayce used to be good. He’s been pretty pointless recently though.

Yeah I don’t get why they’ve put kayce in the background - I guess maybe they realize no one likes Monica :lol: 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 7:39 PM, mikemack8 said:

I guess maybe they realize no one likes Monica :lol: 

she's the Lisa Simpson / Andrea Zuckerman of Yellowstone ... but hot

• Like 1

Did you guys know that Beth’s a badass? They make it real subtle on the show, but Beth is super bad ass and super tough. Beth is like the coolest bad ass tough ass beyotch (respectfully of course) character on the show. So empowering.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was discussed in here how with all these flashbacks with Rip and Beth and how she keeps thinking about the past that some people think they're killing Rip off.  I tend to agree with 4for4 that the fans wouldn't go for that, but what are everyone's thoughts on Beth being the one that gets killed off?  I could see Jamie having her killed - especially now that she made the comment about him having a son and her taking him from him.

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

It was discussed in here how with all these flashbacks with Rip and Beth and how she keeps thinking about the past that some people think they're killing Rip off.  I tend to agree with 4for4 that the fans wouldn't go for that, but what are everyone's thoughts on Beth being the one that gets killed off?  I could see Jamie having her killed - especially now that she made the comment about him having a son and her taking him from him.

I'd be thrilled. The only problem would be her death scene would be cartoonishly over the top. She'll bleed out, but first chug some vodka, light up a cigarette, call Jamie a beetch and then call whoever shot her a p**sy. 

• Haha 4

I was hoping she would have been run over last week but that didn't happen.  I thought the dinner scene was quite entertaining until the 2 ladies stepped out for a chat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just love how they had to throw in the vegan trained in jiujitsu for 10 years for no reason other than for her ass to get demolished to make Beth look even more badass. 

She’s like Gemma from SOA on steroids. 

• Haha 1

This season's been entertaining enough, but it seems to be repeating stuff that's already happened.  Maybe they're saving moving the story forward for the 2nd half of the season whenever that drops, but they haven't moved it forward much so far.

I’m really supposed Beth can get near a fire or smoke without spontaneously combusting due to all the vodka and whiskey leaking from her pores 😂 

Why do they insist on making all the women in this show comically bad?  This Indian woman who is bringing the President in is so cringy - the way she talks, the lipstick she wears, everything.  Also - the SS shooting the dogs was a bit much.  

• Like 1

Fing jamie….really man?  Just kill the sob already.  Getting tired of the poor jamie daddy doesn’t love me so I’m gonna F over the family story line too. Sheridan needs to focus less on spin offs and fix this show it’s going off the rails.

• Like 1

Who GAF about the love lives of the bunkhouse cowboys?  Enough with the country singer love interest.

55 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Meh.  She’s attractive, but far from hot.

No.

First, she weighs like 80 lbs. 

Good.

Second, she has that constant look on her face like she smelled a nasty turd.

She'll adjust well to life in my home.

3rd her whining voice makes me want to raise a litter of puppies, only to throw them all in a fire.  

Whoa there, Ron Mexico.

• Haha 1

Monica looked nice in the tight shirts that she was wearing last night but overall she is a little too thin for my tastes.  That's not to say that I won't settle given opportunities.  Seems like they may be trying to soften her image by putting her in scenes with the even more unlikable tree hugger.

Tonight, on Yellowstone:

*John mumbles about only having one son, until he forgets and calls Jaime his son.

*Beth drinks booze and is a bad ass.

🎵STANDDDDD BY YOURRRR MANNNNNN🎵

*Beth and Rip have a convo with a scenic backdrop where Rip says he loves Beth but Beth calls herself crazy.

🎵STANDDDDD BY YOURRRRR MANNNNNNN🎵

*Summer is offended about country life.

*Hoe down

🎵STANDDDDD BY YOURRRRR MANNNNNNN🎵

*Lady Rainwater openly schemes about something completely non-specific

*stay tuned for a surprise peak of the newest show Stand by your Man.

• Haha 1