Yellowstone

DBW

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I am so Fing tired of that damn son and commercial.   

Replace that song with 1923 and Hoe Down with County Fair, I think I nailed it 

On 12/19/2022 at 7:08 PM, DBW said:

Really jamie?  How dumb are you?  

worth the risk :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Jackson said:

worth the risk :wub:

Part of me is hoping he’s using her and getting it while he can….but he’s not that smart.  I’d totally let her use seggs as a weapon on me fully knowing what she’s up to. Play dumb, string it along.  He’s just clueless though.  Poor guy. 😂 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 7:08 PM, DBW said:

Really jamie?  How dumb are you?  

1923 aired last night too.  Good start to that series! 

I'm almost more interested in this series.  How has it been up to this point?  

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Helen Miren drinks whiskey, cusses a lot, never eats dinner, stands by her man and there is a melancholy emo broad who is always squinting and crying about something or other.  Stand by your man.  

That sounds...........

That's Terrible GIFs | Tenor

I watched the first episode of 1923 pretty wasted on NYE and there was something with a Cheetah or Lion or something. it was weird. 

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

I'm almost more interested in this series.  How has it been up to this point?  

It’s been ok so far.  A lot like Yellowstone.  Protect the ranch, rules don’t apply to the duttons cuz they make the rules.  There’s a catholic school teaching native Americans how to be more white and that’s going about how you would expect it.  It does help the whole family tree so you know how we get to Yellowstone.  

there’s supposedly a 1932 on the side burner too but hasn’t been confirmed or picked up yet.  That would bridge some more gaps pre Yellowstone too.  

14 hours ago, DBW said:

It’s been ok so far.  A lot like Yellowstone.  Protect the ranch, rules don’t apply to the duttons cuz they make the rules.  There’s a catholic school teaching native Americans how to be more white and that’s going about how you would expect it.  It does help the whole family tree so you know how we get to Yellowstone.  

there’s supposedly a 1932 on the side burner too but hasn’t been confirmed or picked up yet.  That would bridge some more gaps pre Yellowstone too.  

1932 turned into 1923 I believe 

• 4 months later...

I see that Peacock will begin Season 5 on May 25.  For those of us who don't have Paramount channel.

I also watched 1883 and 1923, will put in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler

For Mother's Day, my son set me up a profile, gave me his user and password for Paramount + on my Roku.  Believe it or not Yellowstone does not stream on here.  I thought that was weird. Anyway, I just finished 1883 and 1923.  I thought they were good, liked 1923 a little better.  Enjoyed all the characters in this one, whereas 1883 seemed to center more around Elsa. I see 1923 will continue with 8 or so more episodes.  Love learning the Dutton family history.  Is Sylvester really married to royalty?  That ending was something. The Catholic school for the Indian girl scenes were brutal.  I never got wacked that hard with a yardstick.  Just stung a little.

Here's link that sort of explains the ending. https://outsider.com/entertainment/tv/yellowstone/1923-finale-explained-alexandra-key-to-everything/

Season 5 will be the last.  😞 Sheridan just couldn’t put his ego aside and Costner has had enough.  There’s a sequel spin off coming though. I land Mathew mconaughey is confirmed for 1944.  So plenty of sorry left.  I’m just mad they are doing Costner wrong.  He’s a legend. 

• Thanks 1