Ted Lasso

Green_Guinness

10 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Homie was pining in season 1! 

The only thing I recall is him asking her to come to the training room curse breaking, which wasn't pining or flirting or whatever.  And also thinking that the Bantr thing is supposed to be anonymous on BOTH ends.  She clearly doesn't know it's him, so how does he know it's her? 

On 8/28/2021 at 11:45 PM, Green_Guinness said:

The only thing I recall is him asking her to come to the training room curse breaking, which wasn't pining or flirting or whatever.  And also thinking that the Bantr thing is supposed to be anonymous on BOTH ends.  She clearly doesn't know it's him, so how does he know it's her? 

How many other boss bishes are out there on the app?

• 1 month later...

So are they setting up Nate to leave/get canned and go to a rival team like Man City, or get a gig as head coach somewhere?  

I hope they're setting it up so that he gets his ungrateful punk ass beatdown before he gets canned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

I hope they're setting it up so that he gets his ungrateful punk ass beatdown before he gets canned.

Yeah they really turned his character into an unlikeable d-head in a very short amount of time.  

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to see Nate get humbled, then come crawling back for forgiveness.  Personally I'd rather see Roy put his head on a spike.

• 1 year later...

F'ing Zava!

Also, Keely hasn't looked as good this season, but her with the astronaut chick, I'd pay extra for Apple ++ to watch that scene continue.

I’m kinda bummed Zava is gone. He always got a laugh out of me. 

On 4/19/2023 at 12:19 AM, mikemack8 said:

Episode 6 (Amsterdam episode) was absolutely fantastic. 10/10

Definitely in my top 5 episodes. Roy learning to ride a bike was absolutely hilarious. He may be my favorite TV character ever. 

• Like 4

Very strong episode to set up the back half of the season. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 1:57 PM, The_Omega said:

Whistle! :lol: 

I Fing love Roy Kent. Wife just ordered me this black Kent coach jersey :lol::

IMG_7632.png

WHISTLE! :roll:

• Like 2

I got the free trial for Apple TV to watch the Phillies last week and decided to watch this show while I had it. I love it. Being off work, I was able to binge it. I thought the show ran its course but found out last night there are still two episodes to go, but not until after the trial runs out, which I already canceled. Effers. 

15 hours ago, Tnt4philly said:

I got the free trial for Apple TV to watch the Phillies last week and decided to watch this show while I had it. I love it. Being off work, I was able to binge it. I thought the show ran its course but found out last night there are still two episodes to go, but not until after the trial runs out, which I already canceled. Effers. 

There are 4 episodes left this season 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

There are 4 episodes left this season 

Ahhh. I assumed it would be 10 episodes. Cool. 

• Like 1

This season for me overall has been pretty weak - season 1 was damn near perfect.  Hard to top that, really.  Still a fantastic show either way.  

• Like 1

They're obviously setting it up for Ted and his ex to get back together.  Less certain if Keeley winds up with Roy or Jamie. Who doesn't really matter because Roy and Jamie's blossoming friendship is infinitely more entertaining than which one she winds up with.  They're also obviously setting it up for Zava to show back up, now that Richmond is winning again, to throw a wrench in the currently well oiled machine.  Can he and Jamie coexist?  Does Jamie emerge from his shadow as the future to Zava's past?  Stay tuned!

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

This season for me overall has been pretty weak - season 1 was damn near perfect.  Hard to top that, really.  Still a fantastic show either way.  

Topping Season 1 is impossible.

2 hours ago, The_Omega said:

They're obviously setting it up for Ted and his ex to get back together.  Less certain if Keeley winds up with Roy or Jamie. Who doesn't really matter because Roy and Jamie's blossoming friendship is infinitely more entertaining than which one she winds up with.  They're also obviously setting it up for Zava to show back up, now that Richmond is winning again, to throw a wrench in the currently well oiled machine.  Can he and Jamie coexist?  Does Jamie emerge from his shadow as the future to Zava's past?  Stay tuned!

Agreed on Ted/Michelle. Hate there is so much focus on Nate, cause F that guy. He needs his comeuppance.

23 hours ago, Tnt4philly said:

If you have a target account, their app in the "Circle" section which is their rewards or whatever, seemed to be giving out like 4 free months of Apple TV to everyone

• 4 weeks later...

Ted Lasso Season 3 had its ups and downs but I thought the last two episodes were really great.  A lot of great callbacks in the finale and I felt like everyone had a satisfying end to their story arcs.  If I had to change a few things, I think my main change would be to drop the Keeley PR company storyline.  I like Keeley but that particular story took her away from the team and felt like a separate show at times.  But there are several episodes in this season that I loved, particularly Amsterdam and the last two.  Overall a great show.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Ted Lasso Season 3 had its ups and downs but I thought the last two episodes were really great.  A lot of great callbacks in the finale and I felt like everyone had a satisfying end to their story arcs.  If I had to change a few things, I think my main change would be to drop the Keeley PR company storyline.  I like Keeley but that particular story took her away from the team and felt like a separate show at times.  But there are several episodes in this season that I loved, particularly Amsterdam and the last two.  Overall a great show.

I agree.  Nice completion to Ted's story.  I know Apple wants the show to return, or at least a spinoff of it.  I could see it continuing with Roy, Nate, Beard and most of the players returning.  Rebecca, Keely, etc as well.  

• Like 1