Ted Lasso

Green_Guinness

11 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I agree.  Nice completion to Ted's story.  I know Apple wants the show to return, or at least a spinoff of it.  I could see it continuing with Roy, Nate, Beard and most of the players returning.  Rebecca, Keely, etc as well.  

I imagine Richmond Way will be the spinoff if they go that route.  Although some characters other than Ted said they believe their character's arc is complete including Phil Dunster (Jamie Tartt) and Toheeb Jimoh (Sam Obisanya).  So I feel like it depends on how much of the cast they can retain. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

I agree.  Nice completion to Ted's story.  I know Apple wants the show to return, or at least a spinoff of it.  I could see it continuing with Roy, Nate, Beard and most of the players returning.  Rebecca, Keely, etc as well.  

4 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I imagine Richmond Way will be the spinoff if they go that route.  Although some characters other than Ted said they believe their character's arc is complete including Phil Dunster (Jamie Tartt) and Toheeb Jimoh (Sam Obisanya).  So I feel like it depends on how much of the cast they can retain. 

I'd be willing to bet there will be a spinoff, and it will be Roy Kent coaching the Richmond women's team. WHISTLE!!!

• Like 1