Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DraftKings promo. KC getting 100 points vs Houston. Max bet 50 bucks. Profit $45.

Free money. Unless Chiefs lose by 101 points somehow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a solid day over $500

20200928_085759.thumb.jpg.71a8a461e74a1e2dd6111717644465a4.jpg20200928_085816.thumb.jpg.33d42c171786b338fc12e4f2dae9e57b.jpg419826503_Screenshot_20200928-085741_FanDuelSportsbook.thumb.jpg.d995a5166ce768db2abb2d3db083e220.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got that Alvin Kamara reception bonus money, huh? Annoyed they capped it at $25.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, Paul852 said:

Got that Alvin Kamara reception bonus money, huh? Annoyed they capped it at $25.

Haha yes I did. Didn't realize they capped it till the next day. 

Also loving their same game parlay protection. Hit o. This one last night 

1991009960_Screenshot_20201001-235350_FanDuelSportsbook.thumb.jpg.a85c685e06ce5de369be718a1f97d124.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BFit said:

Haha yes I did. Didn't realize they capped it till the next day. 

Also loving their same game parlay protection. Hit o. This one last night 

1991009960_Screenshot_20201001-235350_FanDuelSportsbook.thumb.jpg.a85c685e06ce5de369be718a1f97d124.jpg

Oh yeah, I do it every week. Didn't want to use it on this game though. I've been recycling the same 10 bucks between the NBA and NFL for weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking Washington, Cleveland, Chicago win this week. F the ravens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’m thinking Washington, Cleveland, Chicago win this week. F the ravens. 

Washington huh? Ballsy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BFit said:

Washington huh? Ballsy. 

That front 7 is good and I think might be able to limit Lamars running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I won money on the @BFit parlay last week. What is it this week?

These are the 2 parlays I have going this week. I had a bunch of $5 free bets from the Monday night game promo so I made one that was all overs, and the other was all against the spread. The saints game line has moved since, you can get better odds today than you could Thursday when I made these

670636887_Screenshot_20201004-100108_FOXBet.thumb.jpg.d47d9fc6b68e196c68a072fa86e43a44.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, BDN and da bears outright!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, BDN and da bears outright!!!!

Ok, did I do it right?

663814536_Screenshot_20201004-130039_FOXBet.thumb.jpg.ba05ad4173f775b6217bbcc32622e7d5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BFit said:

Ok, did I do it right?

663814536_Screenshot_20201004-130039_FOXBet.thumb.jpg.ba05ad4173f775b6217bbcc32622e7d5.jpg

I did all without any points. Washington is obviously a scare but I think they got a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I did all without any points. Washington is obviously a scare but I think they got a chance.

Nice, what kind of odds were you getting on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BFit said:

Nice, what kind of odds were you getting on that?

Bet $20 to win $2300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BFit said:

Ok, did I do it right?

663814536_Screenshot_20201004-130039_FOXBet.thumb.jpg.ba05ad4173f775b6217bbcc32622e7d5.jpg

My bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I won some money in the BFit parlay again. 

I'm sweating the Packers game right now for my parlay. Makes it easier that I won 50 dollar bets on the saints, Patriots, and bills games though :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BFit said:

I'm sweating the Packers game right now for my parlay. Makes it easier that I won 50 dollar bets on the saints, Patriots, and bills games though :thumbsup:

I left it out so I didnt have to wait till tonight for my money. Won yesterday with the other picks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My parlay for this week

890986043_Screenshot_20201010-142327_FOXBet.thumb.jpg.1c2c4264bbd7a1190b0835ddd4cc7209.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You've backed the Falcons? Say what now. 

I've been doing pretty good being against the falcons, but I think this is a winnable game for them haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BFit said:

I've been doing pretty good being against the falcons, but I think this is a winnable game for them haha

Panthers are a funny team especially this year. Could go either way its a tough one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof, good thing that was a free bet.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's BFits tree stand parlay of the week. Hopefully it goes better than last week's :roll:

 

Screenshot_20201017-082712_FOX Bet.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...