NFL

HazletonEagle

10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I withdrew half of my money from draft kings to put in to the stock market. Been doing better there. (Air B&B IPO this week).

And Im sitting this week out. Whats worse than watching the eagles lose so ugly every week is also losing every frigging bet Ive made for like the past month. 

I gotta do something to keep me interested in this season :roll:

DK has a promo for Ravens - Cowboys game.  Max bet of $25 for Lamar Jackson to score a TD (passing or rushing).

On 12/8/2020 at 7:44 AM, RPeeteRules said:

DK has a promo for Ravens - Cowboys game.  Max bet of $25 for Lamar Jackson to score a TD (passing or rushing).

Yep, Always nice to get free money.

3 hours ago, Paul852 said:

Yep, Always nice to get free money.

I got screwed on the Bal-Pit bet from Thanksgiving where you bet $25 and win if a TD was scored.  I was in NJ when I placed the bet.  They cancelled the bet due to the game being postponed.  They allowed people to place the bet on a different game that weekend.  Since I was in PA when they allowed the new bet, I couldn’t place it.  I would only be able to place it if I was still physically in NJ.

I must say that their support team does at least respond when I’ve sent inquires.  They did give me a free $10 sports bet, and generally handle issues well.

1 hour ago, RPeeteRules said:

I got screwed on the Bal-Pit bet from Thanksgiving where you bet $25 and win if a TD was scored.  I was in NJ when I placed the bet.  They cancelled the bet due to the game being postponed.  They allowed people to place the bet on a different game that weekend.  Since I was in PA when they allowed the new bet, I couldn’t place it.  I would only be able to place it if I was still physically in NJ.

I must say that their support team does at least respond when I’ve sent inquires.  They did give me a free $10 sports bet, and generally handle issues well.

I wouldn't worry too much, they do stuff like that ALL the time. I'm sure they'll give away a free $50 for the first week of the NBA season or something.

46 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

I wouldn't worry too much, they do stuff like that ALL the time. I'm sure they'll give away a free $50 for the first week of the NBA season or something.

That’s what I figure, overall, they’re good about their promotions.  I just started playing on DK this football season and really liking it.  I don’t play high values at all (a couple dollar bets here or there), but do their promos and whatnot.  It’s enjoyable.

12 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

That’s what I figure, overall, they’re good about their promotions.  I just started playing on DK this football season and really liking it.  I don’t play high values at all (a couple dollar bets here or there), but do their promos and whatnot.  It’s enjoyable.

Helps keep interest in the game. I've pretty much stopped all fantasy football and do this instead. Much better to be able to cut ties with a player/team after the week is over.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, Paul852 said:

Helps keep interest in the game. I've pretty much stopped all fantasy football and do this instead. Much better to be able to cut ties with a player/team after the week is over.

So much truth in this statement. I've gone from 6 fantasy leagues to 3 this year, and only one of them is a money league. I have much more fun, and frankly, win more betting on football. Haven't been doing well the last month, but I cashed out 650 earlier in the year, and did the same last year. 

• 1 month later...

Here's a quick peak at my Saturday of betting. Today's wins got me up just over the $1k mark, so I'll be pulling some money out and maybe buying a blackstone griddle....

Screenshot_20210116-233156.thumb.jpg.30555cff5e803df03b8291cd338395ad.jpg

• Like 1

There is an oddsboost for any 2 leg NFL parlay.

I went with

Tyreek Hill at least 2 TDs, and DeVante Adams at least 2 TDs

10 dollars to win about 170

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

There is an oddsboost for any 2 leg NFL parlay.

I went with

Tyreek Hill at least 2 TDs, and DeVante Adams at least 2 TDs

10 dollars to win about 170

Nice. That actually a solid idea. I put mine on the pack -3.5 and the bills money line. Then I also put 50 each on the pack spread/over and bills ML/under 

• Like 1

Ok, so so far I've got $100 on the chiefs -3.5, and i put $50 on the over at 56.5. gunna keep my eye on promotions, I know draftkings is doing a new boost everyday for the superbowl and  sure other will pick up this week as well

Chiefs -3 or 3.5 sounds way too obvious to me. Almost too obvious. Most of the money is on TB though I think. I would take the Chiefs still, and probably the over, 56 or 57.

3 hours ago, schuy7 said:

Chiefs -3 or 3.5 sounds way too obvious to me. Almost too obvious. Most of the money is on TB though I think. I would take the Chiefs still, and probably the over, 56 or 57.

Tampa and the points for exactly the reasons you say.  Sharps hammered Tampa down to 3.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, here we go. Week 1. Ill probably lose so many times Ill give up betting before the end of the season. But its a new year and Im ready to see my bankroll dwindle. Here is my action for today.

9 leg parlay +33686

Bengals -6.5, Eagles - 4.5, 49ers -7, Ravens -6.5, Texans +7, Dolphins -3.5, Raiders +3.5, Packers -1, Bucs -2.5

2 pick parlay +998 Giants and Texans moneylines.

I also took those 2 as separates. Giants +205, and Texans +260.

@Bacarty2 only likes to show his wins. Im putting my picks out there before the games. If any of you are good bettors put your stuff out here and share the wealth.

@BFit what do you like today?

@4for4EaglesNest @downundermike anything good?

• Like 1

I even threw in a daily fantasy lineup in to a bunch of free contests. Havent done this in years.

QB- Winston

RB- Conner

RB- Pierce

WR- D. Adams

WR- AJ Brown

WR- Pickens

TE- Henry

Flex- J. Chase

D- Eagles

Betting big on the strength of my WRs in that one. Pierce potentially represents a great value. Winston has weapons and is going against a bad D so I felt pretty comfortable gambling on him for the value. 

Theres more.

Eagles same game parlay.  8 legs, 65% Profit boost to +6600

Eagles moneyline

Sanders 55+ rushing yards

AJ Brown over 79.5 receiving yards

Smith over 49.5 receiving yards

Quez Watkins 10+ yards

Goff 1+ interceptions

Eagles over 2.5 TDs

Eagles 2+ sacks made

One more. Boost on TD scorer parlays

6 legs boosted to +8241

JaMarr Chase

AJ Brown

Trey Lance

Johnathan Taylor

Derrick Henry

DeVante Adams

48 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well, here we go. Week 1. Ill probably lose so many times Ill give up betting before the end of the season. But its a new year and Im ready to see my bankroll dwindle. Here is my action for today.

9 leg parlay +33686

Bengals -6.5, Eagles - 4.5, 49ers -7, Ravens -6.5, Texans +7, Dolphins -3.5, Raiders +3.5, Packers -1, Bucs -2.5

2 pick parlay +998 Giants and Texans moneylines.

I also took those 2 as separates. Giants +205, and Texans +260.

@Bacarty2 only likes to show his wins. Im putting my picks out there before the games. If any of you are good bettors put your stuff out here and share the wealth.

@BFit what do you like today?

@4for4EaglesNest @downundermike anything good?

Games I love today are 

Niners -6.5

Ravens -6.5

Titans -5.5

Indy -7

They are all teams that should be great, and they are all playing teams that should be terrible 

• Like 1

I dont strongly recommend copying any of my bets but Im putting them here before the games start, unlike Bacarty again.

Draftkings has a special-

Jefferson + AJ Brown 300+ receiving yards 2+ TDs combined. +1600. Im on that one.

Upset parlay- +537

Jaguars moneyline, and Dolphins moneyline

Big parlay- +3265

Bengals -7, Rams -10, Seattle +9, Browns moneyline, Dolphins + 3.5, Buccs -2.5 

TD Scorer parlay- +2539

Jonathan Taylor, Fournette, Kupp, Chase, Adams, Henry

I also repeated this one without Henry because I dont want to wait till Monday.

Eagles Same Game Parlay- Stepped up profit boost +3400

AJ Brown TD

Justin Jefferson TD

Eagles over 19.5 points

Hurts over 199.5 passing

Cousins over 229.5 passing

Sanders 50+ rushing yards

Hurts over 34.5 rushing yards

AJ Brown over 69.5 receiving yards

Smith over 29.5 receiving yards, 

Jefferson over 84.5 receiving yards