Birds are going to get upset by Washington

JP HOF

7 minutes ago, JP HOF said:

ah I'm a troll for thinking Wash will win.  good one, genius.

You are an idiot for thinking it.  You are a troll for posting it.

I'm always optimistic to start the season. I think the birds win. That's just being a fan. I do think it will be a tough game though, but eventually the EAGLES pull away.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, DeathByEagle said:

Coming down Broad street? 

You do know the game is in Washington right? 

Also the Linc is not on Broad street. guess ur not from around the Philly area 

The Linc is in the beautiful Center City of Philadelphia 

I dont get why anyone thinks that the Eagles are going to lose.

Is it possible? Absolutely. However, Washington has a brand new coaching staff, that had no off season, no OTAs and no preseason games. This is going to a very sloppy game for them.

• Like 2

The Eagles have a lot going against them in this game. Especially with the WAS Dline vs our Oline. The Eagles haven't had any continuity or consistency this summer with the line. They haven't been practicing together and players have been moved around due to injuries. WAS always plays us tough and now they have the #2 overall pick in Young. It's going to be a flag fest and slow going for stretches of the game. So be prepared to see underwhelming play, play calls, and execution.

Washington has a lot going on. Their front office is a mess. The fans and the NFL want the owner gone. Their backup running back got cut. Their starting back got cut. Their coach has cancer, and their being coached by Del Rio who frankly stinks. Not to mention they traded away their best offensive lineman. Heck the team doesn’t even have a name. I see no way that train wreck wins week one against the Eagles. 

• Like 1

New coach, new plays, new play book, new terminology, new routes, new blocking schemes, new coaches, does not bode well for The Washington Football Team.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:26 AM, NJWolverEagle11 said:

If Chase Young is Bobby Boucher we could be in trouble

Chase young was with his Momma and Coach Kline last night. 

The Waterboy-Girls & Bobby Boucher - YouTube

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, What The F said:

How can it be a upset if the Skins will likely be favored? 

The line is Eagles -6 SOme of you are just Negadelphians. 

Why is anyone worried about the Redskins? Overhauled staff, young QB, with no OTAs, preseason, etc. That isn’t a good situation for a team trying to install all new plays. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, PoconoDon said:

Eagles win by 10+

couldn't have been more wrong...<_<

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, JP HOF said:

Easy to see this one coming down Broad St.

New coach, good coach, new spirit.

and Haskins is waaaaay better than advertised.

I hated and still hate your negativity. Are you happy the Eagles LOST, because it felt better for you to be right than for the Eagles to win? That's not what true fans are all about. Oh well, you were right- so go party.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:57 PM, downundermike said:

You are an idiot for thinking it.  You are a troll for posting it.

Didn't watch the game...not watching as long as the NFL bends over to the BLM mob.....but Id like to see the quoted maggot here come eat his crow.

Such a pompous idiot if there ever was one who thinks way to much of his moronic opinions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ipiggles said:

The line is Eagles -6 SOme of you are just Negadelphians. 

Uh huh.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 5:24 PM, dawkins4prez said:

Redskins are going to be this year's version of '19 SF and '18 Jax.  That Dline is going to wreck everything in their wake and they will start with a 7 sack crushing of Carson Wentz.

So I said this earlier in the week, then took it back when I felt good about JP starting at LT.  And then Lane was out, who knows what happened to Pryor and before we knew it Mailata got his first game action against the best DLine in football.  What a mess.

3 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

So I said this earlier in the week, then took it back when I felt good about JP starting at LT.  And then Lane was out, who knows what happened to Pryor and before we knew it Mailata got his first game action against the best DLine in football.  What a mess.

It made sense. Their best strength is their defensive line and our OL was our weakness. That is a bad combo and games are usually won in the trenches.  I had a bad feeling about this game because of that.  Plus, it seemed like they were better conditioned as some of our guys needed IVs halfway through the game. They got stronger as the game went on. Our players did the opposite.

1 hour ago, DevilMayRage said:

Didn't watch the game...not watching as long as the NFL bends over to the BLM mob.....but Id like to see the quoted maggot here come eat his crow.

Such a pompous idiot if there ever was one who thinks way to much of his moronic opinions.

Didn’t watch the game, but comes to the team message board to brag about the team losing. What a freaking D bag fan you are.

2 hours ago, DevilMayRage said:

I'm thinking of canceling my ticket because of that

On 9/3/2020 at 9:27 PM, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Even if we suck we will still beat the Skins

My bad 

3 hours ago, DevilMayRage said:

😂 What an ignorant f¥>king loser you are. You won’t watch a game, but you’ll come to a message board of the team. Obviously you are a fan of the team, but you let a complete f¥<king moron of a president get in your simple head and politicize an issue you haven’t even taken the time to understand.

Freedumb!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I hated and still hate your negativity. Are you happy the Eagles LOST, because it felt better for you to be right than for the Eagles to win? That's not what true fans are all about. Oh well, you were right- so go party.

Lamest game I ever saw in my life, made me sick.  Ruined my life.

• Haha 1