Weekly line thread: Eagles -2 vs Rams

Hawkeye

8 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

Ha!  Well played.

I still think the line is one to go Rams but I can't bet against our Eagles. But if I were to bet then I'd go Rams.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, Eagles_All_Day said:

Don't give the cowboys a out. They lost. I already have Co worker cowboys fans saying how they didn't lose.

The call was legit. Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino (prior President and Vice President of NFL refs) said the call was legit. It was OPI. The refs themselves reviewed it and said it was right again. 

Was the controversial offensive PI at the end of the Cowboys-Rams game the right call?

@MikePereira and @DeanBlandino break it down! ⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/J1s5jPzzb7

They've been making that call pretty consistently since all of last year.  We had 3-4 of those go against us and 3-4 more of them go for us.  Add to that Ramsey is a superstar player who sold it and gets the benefit of the doubt.

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

They've been making that call pretty consistently since all of last year.  We had 3-4 of those go against us and 3-4 more of them go for us.  Add to that Ramsey is a superstar player who sold it and gets the benefit of the doubt.

When the eagles played the cowboys a few years back didnt they call a similar opi on ertz or goebert?

On 9/14/2020 at 1:53 PM, What The F said:

Anyone who thinks the Rams arent going to steamroll the Birds, is a delusional fanboy.

Rams 34

Eagles 16

I wonder if Vegas is hiring 

• Like 2