I cant Do it any more. Prescott is better than Wentz

Vman1968

17 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Oh boy. The grammar police strike again. 

If Wentz was as bad at quarterback as you are at English, the Eagles would be 0-4 by now. 

57 minutes ago, wyote said:

If Wentz was as bad at quarterback as you are at English, the Eagles would be 0-4 by now. 

:.-(  your words hurt 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vman1968 said:

Russell Wilson is wwwaaayyy better than wentz. 

cam newton is better than wentz

I mean right now... We could probably rattle off 15-20 names that are better than Wentz right now. 

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean right now... We could probably rattle off 15-20 names that are better than Wentz right now. 

Right now and every season since he blew out his knee pretty much.  he's in the bottom half of the league of QBs

59 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Dereck Carr is better than Wentz.  

i'll bet you $120,000,000 dollars that you're wrong. 

I really thought when the Eagles drafted a QB with the 2nd pick that Wentz would be pissed and go off with a MVP type season. 
Look at what Rodgers is doing right now, that is what I thought Wentz would do.

3 hours ago, Gch said:

I really thought when the Eagles drafted a QB with the 2nd pick that Wentz would be pissed and go off with a MVP type season. 
Look at what Rodgers is doing right now, that is what I thought Wentz would do.

Wentz apparently doesn’t have the heart, let alone the talent, of Rogers. He’s like a frightened turtle 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i'll bet you $120,000,000 dollars that you're wrong. 

That’s an interesting  number, $120,000,000.  How do you plan to prove yourself?  Vertically not this years numbers.  Wentz is one of the worst QBs in the league.  He’s been brutal and with his replacement on the bench he’s crapped  himself in both games.  

This thread is like Dumb and Dumber, except Vman is dumber than both Harry and Lloyd.  

13 hours ago, Vman1968 said:

That’s an interesting  number, $120,000,000.  How do you plan to prove yourself?  Vertically not this years numbers.  Wentz is one of the worst QBs in the league.  He’s been brutal and with his replacement on the bench he’s crapped  himself in both games.  

i dont have to prove sheet. you made the claim about a guy who doesn't exist. maybe a little less time fisting yourself will lead to less sticky keys. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i dont have to prove sheet. you made the claim about a guy who doesn't exist. maybe a little less time fisting yourself will lead to less sticky keys. 

Dereck Carr is probably a great QB somewhere on planet earth if anyone ever spelled their name that wayyyyyyyyyyyy..............oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..........grjsgrggjsdfgijhjdhkjdsklgjfagjsjgadsfgjsafigjwGJWKGVKMVMWCKMWDKVMKADVJ

Randy Marsh Computer GIFs | Tenor

Your suggestion didn't work.  It was spooky ghosts this time.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Is this rstarter??

A moron from the old boards I assume?  

So I spell a guys first name wrong and all the butt hurt Wentz fans jump up and down. That’s  funny.  
Burrow is better than wentz. 

If anyone is questioning if Prescott is better than wentz they are idiot man or just fan boys. Wentz looks lost and couldn’t hit the board side of a barn.  As usual he caused the tie today like he was responsible for both losses. What a waste of a 100mil.  And if he’s worth 32 mil a year Prescott is worth 50mil a year and Mahomes is worth 100mil easy 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, Vman1968 said:

If anyone is questioning if Prescott is better than wentz they are idiot man or just fan boys. Wentz looks lost and couldn’t hit the board side of a barn.  As usual he caused the tie today like he was responsible for both losses. What a waste of a 100mil.  And if he’s worth 32 mil a year Prescott is worth 50mil a year and Mahomes is worth 100mil easy 

Ne he ain't. That's where I disagree. He has top 5 offensive talent that makes him look good. Did you forget how he looked without Zeke in 2017 and before Cooper got there in 2018? Cowboys had to get rid of some defensive players because of Dak's rising cap number. He couldn't get it done against Wilson (3 turnovers, giving Seahawks 14 points and game over. Dak was lucky against Falcons when Falcons messed up onside kick. Give Dak $50M/year, their team will crumble.

6 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Ne he ain't. That's where I disagree. He has top 5 offensive talent that makes him look good. Did you forget how he looked without Zeke in 2017 and before Cooper got there in 2018? Cowboys had to get rid of some defensive players because of Dak's rising cap number. He couldn't get it done against Wilson (3 turnovers, giving Seahawks 14 points and game over. Dak was lucky against Falcons when Falcons messed up onside kick. Give Dak 50M/year, their team will crumble.

Yes please!  Sign me up for this.  

Unfortunately, I don't think Dak is coming back after he's franchised again next season.  Unless they win the SB.  :roll::roll:

13 minutes ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

Prescott has more weapons than wentz has. But I agree with you Wentz sucks right now.

I still wouldn't take Dak over Wentz but I will say this... For so long we've argued that with the weapons Dak has that Wentz would be in the top 3 QBs in the league. I'm not so sure I believe that anymore. Having great weapons doesn't mean much if you keep missing them. 

So baker mayfield is better than wentz.  
Another negative is wentz appears less and less connected to the other players.  What Jeffries said might be more accurate than we want to believe.