September 15Sep 15 Hearing it's a bone bruise. If that is the case and this isn't a structural knee issue, perhaps he'll be back to something close to his old self after a month or so of rest.
September 15Sep 15 1 hour ago, birdman#12 said:It's sad when a great player's career is cut short by injuries.......I think Dickerson should retire......or he's going to have trouble walking when he gets older. He needs to retire, lose weight and strengthen his legs......he should be looking at quality of life down the road.Yup, he obviously looked awful last year and probably should have been Ired and the thought was with a full off-season with treatment he could get healthy ish but apparently not, he looked like a corpse out there and I don't think 4 weeks on IR is going to change any thing.Time for him to hang em up.Appreciate all hes done and his toughness and its time big guy.
September 15Sep 15 3 hours ago, time2rock said:Not exactly definitive but being reported "the feeling is" Kendall will play LG.Just retire. You could have gotten Barkley and Hurts injured to, you selfish buttwipe. Iused to like this guy, but his selfishness killed that. And the coaches who let him play-you do realize he could have caused Hurts to get a season ending injury with a devastating sack, correct? Or weren't you smart enough to think that through? Or a Barkley leg injury?
September 15Sep 15 I think the Coaches and Organization letting him play last season, and to an extent this season, pisses me off the most.Someone in that dang building should have the balls, strength, and autonomy to see a player that’s injured, and then make the decision to not play said player.
September 15Sep 15 Author 17 minutes ago, LacesOut said:I think the Coaches and Organization letting him play last season, and to an extent this season, pisses me off the most.Someone in that dang building should have the balls, strength, and autonomy to see a player that’s injured, and then make the decision to not play said player.That's something that was brought up numerous time last season regarding both Dickerson and Jurgens. They both should have sat out to get fully healthy for the stretch run and not try to play through their injuries.
September 15Sep 15 1 minute ago, time2rock said:That's something that was brought up numerous time last season regarding both Dickerson and Jurgens. They both should have sat out to get fully healthy for the stretch run and not try to play through their injuries.Part of me wonders if that is why stoutland isn't here anymore... Is he the one that kept trotting them out there? Saying they were good enough to play. This year Dickerson has one bad game because of injury and he is immediately put on IR. It's been reported that Dickerson hid the injury
September 15Sep 15 Author 21 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Part of me wonders if that is why stoutland isn't here anymore... Is he the one that kept trotting them out there? Saying they were good enough to play. This year Dickerson has one bad game because of injury and he is immediately put on IR. It's been reported that Dickerson hid the injuryIf true then that's pretty stupid. He's lucky it didn't lead to someone else getting injured (or a L). Thank goodness neither happened. 1-0 ... on to Tennessee (with a healthier LG).
September 15Sep 15 15 minutes ago, time2rock said:If true then that's pretty stupid. He's lucky it didn't lead to someone else getting injured (or a L). Thank goodness neither happened. 1-0 ... on to Tennessee (with a healthier LG)."I was a complete liability yesterday. Again, that was my fault. I know I said earlier in camp, I shouldn’t be out there until I feel healthy. A few weeks ago, got rolled up on in practice. I thought as weeks went by it would get better. It didn’t and we kind of went out there and finally got some imaging on it today, figured out what was wrong with it.
September 15Sep 15 1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Part of me wonders if that is why stoutland isn't here anymore... Is he the one that kept trotting them out there? Saying they were good enough to play. This year Dickerson has one bad game because of injury and he is immediately put on IR. It's been reported that Dickerson hid the injuryI wonder that too. In 24 cam and Landon were both hurt and played through crap and we won the SB. That was the exception not the norm. They haven’t returned to anywhere near that early 24 form. I’m excited for bell and lampkin looks like a. I’ll dog too. We’ll probably see both of them this season. Sounds like kendall is in this week and his stats are solid….itll be interesting to see how much if a difference a healthy guard will make.
September 15Sep 15 1 hour ago, time2rock said:That's something that was brought up numerous time last season regarding both Dickerson and Jurgens. They both should have sat out to get fully healthy for the stretch run and not try to play through their injuries.Yup, it sure was brought up, hell, I mentioned it like 8 times!! I assume the Org doesn’t read, nor care, about the fan’s opinion on players injuries. 😊I just hope he gets as healthy as possible, for any football or more importantly……Life.
September 16Sep 16 Landon's contract for next year is for 20.3 million. Only 2.11 is guaranteed. The balance of 18.19 million will be guaranteed if he is on the roster in March of 2027. Doubtful the Eagles would want to pay that.
September 17Sep 17 In related news, Zach Berman reports that Fred Johnson was seen taking snaps at LG. His measurables are similar to those of Dickerson, and he's a veteran player. I would not be surprised to see the team plug in Johnson at LG. He might thrive in that role.
September 18Sep 18 First of all, Dickerson isn't hiding anything. It's plainly obvious to anyone watching the games that he hasn't been remotely healthy since some point later in the 2024 season. Eventually, the accumulations of these acute injuries just turn into chronic problems, which is what he has now. Stoutland, Siri, and Patullo knew this far better than we did and every bit as well as Dickerson knew it...and chose to put him out there all last year. Now, Kuper, Siri, and Mannion did the same in week 1. He happened to be quite a bit worse in week 1 than he was most of last year, which was already bad enough.Before we bash the coaches, also consider that they may not have better options. They went so out of their way to hype this new OL depth...but they refuse to play these guys.
September 19Sep 19 On 9/15/2026 at 5:02 AM, birdman#12 said:It's sad when a great player's career is cut short by injuries.......I think Dickerson should retire......or he's going to have trouble walking when he gets older. He needs to retire, lose weight and strengthen his legs......he should be looking at quality of life down the road.Or ... he just has a new injury that needs a few weeks to heal so he can play again.
September 20Sep 20 Author On 9/14/2026 at 10:40 PM, weko said:Or maybe Kendall to center and Jurgens to left guardThat is exactly what is being reported by Rapoport. Good call @weko .
September 20Sep 20 44 minutes ago, time2rock said:That is exactly what is being reported by Rapoport. Good call @weko .I don't know. Jurgens isn't particularly good at center anymore and was only average at RG three years ago and now he will need to face Simmons. Hope it works out.
September 20Sep 20 Author 7 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:I don't know. Jurgens isn't particularly good at center anymore and was only average at RG three years ago and now he will need to face Simmons. Hope it works out.Missed the game, just getting home (I had a gig). How did Jurgens look? And Kendall at C?
September 20Sep 20 11 minutes ago, time2rock said:Missed the game, just getting home (I had a gig). How did Jurgens look? And Kendall at C?Jurgens wasn’t good. Kendall seemed to do okay watching live? But far from a good game. The OL unit stinks though and it’s going to be hard to go far this year if that continues.
September 21Sep 21 Author 11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:Jurgens wasn’t good. Kendall seemed to do okay watching live? But far from a good game. The OL unit stinks though and it’s going to be hard to go far this year if that continues.Would love to see Lampkin get a shot.
September 21Sep 21 1 hour ago, time2rock said:Would love to see Lampkin get a shot.Would you bench Kendall or Jurgens? Watching live I didn’t think Kendall was awful though he did have some struggles (as many will against Simmons). Jurgens though just looks lost and is a problem with the penalties.
September 21Sep 21 Author 38 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:Would you bench Kendall or Jurgens? Watching live I didn’t think Kendall was awful though he did have some struggles (as many will against Simmons). Jurgens though just looks lost and is a problem with the penalties.Jurgens. I think like Dickerson health is an issue for him too.
Tuesday at 08:51 PM5 days On 9/28/2026 at 12:58 PM, EazyEaglez said:Really hope Landon comes back healthy, because Jurgens at guard isn’t good.It’s still a hope but I’ll be honest not a high one. I think it’s more likely he retires than gets back to full health or even 80% health. He had all offseason and his body broke down. I’d almost say shut him down for the year. Give him until TC next year to properly rest and recover and then see if he can come back.
Wednesday at 12:59 AM5 days On 9/16/2026 at 7:20 AM, weko said:Landon's contract for next year is for 20.3 million. Only 2.11 is guaranteed. The balance of 18.19 million will be guaranteed if he is on the roster in March of 2027. Doubtful the Eagles would want to pay that.So we will gain 18 mil in cap space by cutting him... perfect. Bye Felicia
Create an account or sign in to comment