Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

We got this now!

Thought you were going to bed? Stop being positive, there isn't enough room for more than 1 and I already got that covered.

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Anyone else shocked a WR screen actually worked for once???? Hahhaha

Yup. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Hurts has tied Larry Csonka in career rushing TDs at 64.

Next up are 5 guys at 65 including Thurman Thomas and CMC.

He is 5 rushing TDs from tying the franchise leader, Steve Van Buren.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Amazing what we can do when the offense doesn’t hold constantly isn’t it.

You mean doesn't get caught ph34r

I'll take that same drive for the beginning of the 2nd half

What?! Chris Berman still does this?

Just now, Loosechange said:

Yea. I think they were expecting a spike

I think most of us were too 😂 I didn’t think they got the play off to be honest but on the replay they definitely did.

Just now, DieselEagle said:

very mature answers by sirianni there

Yeah, I have expected him to tell something childish there. Glad he answers the way he did.

I think it’s BS that you can knock a guy out of the game on a penalty like that and still stay in the game while he’s out. Or at least call an officials time out to give medical time to start the evaluation.

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

There was no one behind him pushing that was just a straight up sneak

Yep, I told my wife the same thing. The pushers didn’t have time to react and actually push Hurts. That was all Jalen. I like a pissed off Jalen.

Just now, Portyansky said:

You mean doesn't get caught ph34r

Just now, Loosechange said:

What?! Chris Berman still does this?

it's AI

  • Author
1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

There was no one behind him pushing that was just a straight up sneak

I'm calling it a Tush Push anyway cause I'm stubborn like that lol.

Hurts and Allen two qbs may end up having teo of the top rushing tds ever.

Just now, Loosechange said:

What?! Chris Berman still does this?

I think you have to capitalize WHAT when its Berman.

Just now, Portyansky said:

You mean doesn't get caught ph34r

Well… Yeah. I thought some of the calls were harsh but then they didn’t call other more obvious holds so I guess it’s ups and downs.

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm calling it a Tush Push anyway cause I'm stubborn like that lol.

Fair enough! Lol. Great call by hurts either way

Best end of half execution I've seen in a long time ... now get to keenum and overcome the refs in second half we might pull it out.... hurts is a true bad ass

Halftime passer ratings.

Hurts 101.9

Dalton 0.0

1 minute ago, DieselEagle said:

it's AI

Sounds like Kermit the frog! 😂

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

Think it’s 10? I think he needed 11 and he’s had 1 so far?

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Fair enough! Lol. Great call by hurts either way

mr techical

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

I think he needed 11 catches so 10

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I think you have to capitalize WHAT when its Berman.

I read that WHAT like he says it. 😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

Whatever it is I’m sure he gets it. Goeddert will get hurt within a game or two of coming back.

Just now, SkippyX said:

Halftime passer ratings.

Hurts 101.9

Dalton 0.0

Dalton is as high as 0.0? The loser should be negative numbers. And the cameras need to stop finding him on the sideline. I don’t ever want to see that loser again.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.