Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

I'm not saying take a page out of Chip Kelly's book, but the offense seems to be more efficient and smooth in hurry up. Maybe they should throw that in every once in a while.

3 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

What?! Chris Berman still does this?

Lol I thought he was dead too

2 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

10 more.

3 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

10

Just now, Portyansky said:

10 more.

14 games after tonight. Just get him 1 reception each game and he’s good.

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

I'm not saying take a page out of Chip Kelly's book, but the offense seems to be more efficient and smooth in hurry up. Maybe they should throw that in every once in a while.

that has always been a staple with hurts.

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

I'm not saying take a page out of Chip Kelly's book, but the offense seems to be more efficient and smooth in hurry up. Maybe they should throw that in every once in a while.

Yeah it’s very noticeable how much more efficient they are when they go hurry up. I guess they get in to a groove and they manage to keep the same defensive players on the field so can manipulate the situation better.

The league needs to do something. Late hits and holding are not equal

Hurts isn't a game manager, more like a field general!

The second half script for the Birds coming out at halftime is usually nauseating. 3 and out and barely scoring afterwards.

Im hoping this time will be different, but I have little faith.

Prove me wrong.

5 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

How many more receptions does Ertz need for the Eagles reception record?

10 I think

crap show.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

The league needs to do something. Late hits and holding are not equal

I was thinking the same thing. If you see a flag for holding just go kill the quarterback.

  • Author

Birds at the 20.

Please tackle

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

The second half script for the Birds coming out at halftime is usually nauseating. 3 and out and barely scoring afterwards.

Im hoping this time will be different, but I have little faith.

Prove me wrong.

How pissed jalen seems....gonna say probably come out swinging

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

The league needs to do something. Late hits and holding are not equal

They’re not but I don’t want rule changes just because it’s my team. We have to be more disciplined and not offset free yards

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

The league needs to do something. Late hits and holding are not equal

I thought the sane thing shouldn't be off setting.

  • Author

Barkley for 7.

just keep feeding Saquon

Hey Ben, you and your dirty ass team can F right off

Just now, Uscg-green said:

The league needs to do something. Late hits and holding are not equal

Agreed. They should honor the p/f for 5 yards over the holding penalty, basically subtracting the difference.

Just now, GreenReaper said:

crap show.

I was thinking the same thing. If you see a flag for holding just go kill the quarterback.

and it was a bs holding call. in my opinion

Can they do the unthinkable and double dip? When was the last time they were able to do that?

Please dont go three and out.

  • Author

Hurts almost picked.

3 and out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.