Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hurts slides for no gain.

  • Author

Ertz now 9 away.

Another slide and another late hit on Jalen with no call.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Wow. Where are receivers and/or why cant Hurts find anyone.

He's too short and a one-read qb

  • Author

End of 1. Tied at 3.

Third and short so stretch run or a bomb incoming

9 more catches for Ertz

Have the NFL gotten rid of the no hitting the QB when they slide?

Just now, Portyansky said:

9 more catches for Ertz

Might get it today. Who else is going to catch a pass?

8 more?

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Have the NFL gotten rid of the no hitting the QB when they slide?

When it’s Hurts yes

I’m glad Hurts doesn’t take unnecessary hits, but I hate when he slides for a zero yard gain.

Just now, b_west3 said:

He's too short and a one-read qb

I agree. Even he’s admitted he cant see the middle due to his height. Brees never had an issue at 5-11 though.

Ertz gonna get close to the record today

Keep working the middle of the field.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

8 more?

  1. Pretty sure it was 11. Had one last week and so far 1 today

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Have the NFL gotten rid of the no hitting the QB when they slide?

I don’t get this either. I’ve seen flags thrown when a QB slides late, but Hurts clearly slides before the defender is in the air and no flag. I guess because it’s not a big hit? I just don’t get it.

B a$$ Sirianni taking ownership

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

8 more?

image.gif

Tush push damnit!

Third and 2 and that’s what they do? Jesus

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

I agree. Even he’s admitted he cant see the middle due to his height. Brees never had an issue at 5-11 though.

Jimmy Graham and Marques colston being 6"4 + helped lol

  • Author

Throw away on 3rd down.

F that play. What a surprise the defense knew what was coming.

Almost instantly you can tell when Hurts cant find **** and throws it away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.