Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

I hate anything east-west. Never works.

Just now, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

so anyone have any names ready for the OC next year?

Who’s coaching at Chattanooga A&T West University?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

FGs aren't gonna do crap for us. Go for it

They aren't converting 4th and 6 with that offense. 4th and 1, yeah, go for it.

Two terrible series by the offense. I guess everything they worked on this week is resulting in the same **** plays.

No rush push?! WTF?

  • Author

3-0 Birds.

Just now, Road to Victory said:

I hate anything east-west. Never works.

Not for us at least.

This team needs a coloniscopy prep enema..players, coaches, draft personnel

Worthless FG. Yippee

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Two terrible series by the offense. I guess everything they worked on this week is resulting in the same **** plays.

No rush push?! WTF?

Work? Practice? These are things the Eagles don’t do.

1 minute ago, pangbun said:

jurgens is getting smoked out there, real fakken turnstile. bell looks pretty good

It's time to start cycling the old out. Jurgens should be next. Play Morris.

At least they won’t be shut out I guess.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

They aren't converting 4th and 6 with that offense. 4th and 1, yeah, go for it.

On the other hand FGs aren't beating the rams

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Mannion going to be the scape goat this time for the real problem.

YUUUUUP

  • Author

Rams at the 20.

Just now, Portyansky said:

I didn't see him grabbing his hamstring. Just saw someone roll on his ankle

I mean, if you waited half a second later before trying to correct someone. He pulled up before the guy even touched him.

Why are they telling us it's a hamstring for Barkley? We were told that it's his ankle clearly?

  • Author
Just now, Uscg-green said:

On the other hand FGs aren't beating the rams

Neither is a turnover on downs. We haven't scored in the first quarter yet. They had to take the points after the loss.

Just now, Loosechange said:

I mean, if you waited half a second later before trying to correct someone. He pulled up before the guy even touched him.

You're right, I'm wrong.

Nice stop by Smith.

Wow almost another turnover.

"questionable" sure. At least he didn't go on the ground, crying like he just got shot.

That was a nice hit

  • Author

3rd and 9.

Nice hit by Trotter Jr.

Too easy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.