6 hours ago6 hr 1 minute ago, Loosechange said:I mean, if you waited half a second later before trying to correct someone. He pulled up before the guy even touched him.And being a pompous trying to correct somebody like usual.
6 hours ago6 hr Just now, Southparkeagles said:3rd and doesnt matter how much they need, they’ll get it.Yup. Especially when your offense can’t score or have a drive more than 3 plays.
6 hours ago6 hr I think I'm going to parlay the NFC least losing out every week. Bound to make some money
6 hours ago6 hr Pretty crazy. Adam's still looks like he has a lot left in the tank. I thought he was just cruising in the league.
6 hours ago6 hr Playing good on first and second is meaningless when you let down on 3rd all the time
Create an account or sign in to comment