8 hours ago8 hr They could score 30 and still lose because the offense can’t do anything in the second half.
8 hours ago8 hr Starts the 3rd qtr with the expected 3 and out.Nice...Here comes the domino effect of constant 3 and outs incoming, expecting offense to not score anymore points for rest of the game..
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Columbus Eagle said:Why are any of our routes on 3rd and 10 for 3 yards?! Why is Hurts even looking there?Every third down they run and throw routes less than the needed yards. It makes no sense.
8 hours ago8 hr Our offense takes plays off like they don’t care. Do they not practice together during the week? Do they spend all of their time with their position coach and do know how to Fing communicate on game day?
8 hours ago8 hr Halftime locker room Siri - So what ya got, Sean?Manion - I dunno. What you got?Siri - I dunno. I guess we’ll just wing it.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Lman said:Mannion is just as bad as patullo. Why can't we get an experienced playcaller?His only experience calling plays was high school should have been their first sign.
8 hours ago8 hr 1 minute ago, Portyansky said:Why couldn't we call that 3rd down play on 1st down?Because we must do the obvious 1st down run to set up the obvious pass to the flat for second down.
8 hours ago8 hr Every run play there’s at least two Rams in the backfield. The offensive line is in shambles.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:Every third down they run and throw routes less than the needed yards. It makes no sense.It a waste of a route and a waste of a play. It’s like the offense is okay with their continued **** play. 4 yards gets us nothing on that play.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Southparkeagles said:Halftime locker roomSiri - So what ya got, Sean?Manion - I dunno. What you got?Siri - I dunno. I guess we’ll just wing it.All hold hands and share orange slices
8 hours ago8 hr 1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:Halftime locker roomSiri - So what ya got, Sean?Manion - I dunno. What you got?Siri - I dunno. I guess we’ll just wing it.At least they haven't tried that dumb pass to Lemon for a loss
8 hours ago8 hr 1 minute ago, DBW said:Did they miss a running into the kicker?Miss ignore. Whatever you want to call it
Create an account or sign in to comment