8 hours ago8 hr Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:Okay offense chew some clock and score 7Just don't get to 3rd down and we're golden 🤣
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, EazyEaglez said:Looks like they’re going to have to just give up on the run.I beg for a play action right now.
8 hours ago8 hr 6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:I know thisYou know this.Siri does not know or does not care.At this point I don’t know what he can do. He can only go with the players Howie gave him.
8 hours ago8 hr 6 minutes ago, Loosechange said:We need a hc that can call plays so he doesn't leave. We are sort if cursed with that. They wont bring a big name to work under siriani. Would end up as an internal feudMan y'all just say anything. Kellen Moore wasn't a big name? 😂
8 hours ago8 hr This feels like last year's Chiefs game but with more short fields for the Eagles.Also Stafford is no Mahomes.
8 hours ago8 hr Even if he caught that he was two yards short! I just want to put my f****** head through the wall with this offense!
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Loosechange said:I beg for a play action right now.They haven’t been able to establish anything on offense really to create play action. Another 3 and out. That was due to poor passes on that one, but the pressure has been crazy too.
8 hours ago8 hr Ready to 3 and out for the next two quarters? Hope the defense can hold a 10 point leadd.
Create an account or sign in to comment