Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

2nd half Three and Out Counter:

2

Jesus f'n Christ just run the ball

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

Man y'all just say anything. Kellen Moore wasn't a big name? 😂

And he was here for 1 year like I said.

Defense eventually gonna wear down

Two three and outs to start the second half.

2nd 3 and out.

Nice.

This offense is putrid. It’s like Hurts and co don’t care. Those last two throws terrible. I don’t see our D keeping the Rams out of the end zone in the second half and I don’t see our offense doing anything but sucking. Hoping the rams keep turning the ball over.

Greenard hurt again. A lot of money in the dline that’s not showing up.

Classic Jalen.

Need to start in the RZ for this guy

Going to stay aggressive huh Nick?f*** you mother f*****

You know the blitz is coming and you still don’t know how to beat it. Pathetic.

I really like Brady as a commentator. I don't think he should be one because he's part owner of a team but he's great to listen to breaking down the plays

With them continuing to biltz on 3rd down it'd be a good time to call one of those stupid screens...

Was there a penalty?

Have we converted a 3rd down since Tennessee?

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

They haven’t been able to establish anything on offense really to create play action. Another 3 and out. That was due to poor passes on that one, but the pressure has been crazy too.

Yea I agree with that. I meant specifically on first down after they kickoff or punt.

  • Author

Gain of 3.

He is just pretty lousy against the blitz this season. Similar to his 2023 year where he was abysmal against the blitz.

Is Hurts and his receivers even looking at the plays on the sideline and trying to figure this out.

Was there a penalty?

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Have we converted a 3rd down since Tennessee?

No

  • Author
Just now, Uscg-green said:

Have we converted a 3rd down since Tennessee?

2 last week.

Why can’t we do back to back runs?

Just now, Loosechange said:

And he was here for 1 year like I said.

Yea he left to be a HC. Like I said, y'all just say anything.

  • Author

3rd and 1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.