If you want your post count adjusted, post here

VaBeach_Eagle

While the old EMB is still alive, all of our profiles are still visible to us and the archives won't be needed (until the old board vanishes). 

So go to the old board and go to your profile over there. Copy the URL from the address bar, and then come back here and post the link in this thread. 

I'll do what needs to be done, and then delete your post from this thread. 

If you've already PMd me about this, you don't have to post here. I already have your profile links.

In case the old EMB vanishes unexpectedly, be sure to go archive your profile now so that there's a backup plan to see your stats. Just follow the steps below. If you want to add your old EMB member number to your profile, and you don't know how to find it, it's the number in your profile URL (link). Here's my profile link... https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/profile/611-vabeach_eagle/ My old EMB member number was 611, which is listed right before my username in that link. So yours can be found in your member profile link also. 

On 4/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

In the event that the current database can't be donated to the cause, everyone that may want their post count to be preserved, should go to their profile page here, copy the URL from the address bar, then go to https://archive.org/web and past that URL into the box shown in the image below (outlined in red), and have your profile archived. Do it right now, then if you remember, do it again sometime closer to the 30th before this site goes away (to get a more accurate archive).

I'm currently archiving the Super Bowl GDT, I'm on page 101, so that should be completed today. It just takes a little while because I have to manually do each page to ensure that it's all archived.

I obviously can't do every thread/page on the EMB, so if there's other threads that you want to make sure gets archived, you can do so by doing the same thing as with your profile page.

archive_thumb_JPG_d32a54f5409be70a5d391a11b602ab6c.jpg.080458e3dc87b0b6f41e7bea6b0f2a98.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Are likes adjustable too?

Yes, I can adjust that too. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, I can adjust that too. 

And BTW, thanks for all your work here!

• Like 1

Can you just add 2,000,000 likes to my profile but not change my current post count on here? 

• Like 1

I say yes, do it - just so I can put Stuffed Cabbage under my avatar 😄

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I retired from the old board with zero points and warnings too lol. 

I had 1 point warning in 2010 I have no idea what it was for. 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think the Mods themselves lost track. 

Just now, NOTW said:

who stole teri's profile? :lol:

Don't start your BS. 😂😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hey Teri!

Hey Joe!!

5 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Hey. How's it hangin?

Lmao hangin to the left. 

24 minutes ago, terilyns68 said:

Don't start your BS. 😂😂

It's really you? Joining the new board huh.  Sweet.

6 hours ago, JSEagle said:

Will it still work even though I have a new Username?

Go over to the old EMB and PM me with your new username that you're using. That way, I can just confirm that you're one and the same. 

Back in the old days of the EMB, some people tried some funny business with usernames. So this way, I can just confirm that both usernames belong to the same person. 

6 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Can you just add 2,000,000 likes to my profile but not change my current post count on here? 

Sure, but I charge a dollar per Like...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Go over to the old EMB and PM me with your new username that you're using. That way, I can just confirm that you're one and the same. 

Back in the old days of the EMB, some people tried some funny business with usernames. So this way, I can just confirm that both usernames belong to the same person. 

That's fair. PM sent 👍

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i still think it's kinda silly, but i guess everybody's doing it. 

It just keeps some continuity from the old EMB to the new one. 

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can transfer that too... if you want... 

• Like 1

Ok, I got a bunch done and as the day goes on, I'll keep going. 

Like I mentioned in another post, if you're using a new user name here, go over to the old EMB and PM me over there (as well as posting a link to your old profile in this thread), and tell me (over there on the old EMB), what your new username is here (in the new EMB). That way I can make sure that the same person owns both accounts. 

Some people tried some funny business on the old EMB back in the day, so this will help verify things. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Like I mentioned in another post, if you're using a new user name here, go over to the old EMB and PM me over there (as well as posting a link to your old profile in this thread), and tell me (over there on the old EMB), what your new username is here (in the new EMB). That way I can make sure that the same person owns both accounts. 

Some people tried some funny business on the old EMB back in the day, so this will help verify things. 

It truly is amazing how quickly you managed to get this new board set up especially considering how much work is needed on such a project.  You are a hero to many here!  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Are you working chronologically through the thread ??  I am almost up.  #poscountislife