GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I don’t want to just see a win ... I want to see a dominating performance from both units for an entire 60 minutes.  And I want to see Wentz look closer to his 2017 form than what we’ve seen of him since the 2nd half of the Washington game.  I want to see a 38-13 type of performance to truly feel better.  :flex:

Unlikely ,but that would be nice.

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sounds made up lol. 

Lol, I just did a quick Google search.

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I don’t want to just see a win ... I want to see a dominating performance from both units for an entire 60 minutes.  And I want to see Wentz look closer to his 2017 form than what we’ve seen of him since the 2nd half of the Washington game.  I want to see a 38-13 type of performance to truly feel better.  :flex:

I agree, although even a dominating win will have me looking at this team with a grain of salt, I would hope that a great performance from Wentz can be a sign that whatever is going on with him, (mental, physical, or both) he's ready to finally get past.

1 minute ago, Madriver said:

It's a running joke on this board, but yes folks, today IS the real test...

... or is it a... TRAP GAME??? :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Madriver said:

It's a running joke on this board, but yes folks, today IS the real test...

The way some of the guys are playing, Carson I'm looking you, practice is the real test. 

Our defense is really going to have to step up this week. The run defense was as bad as I've seen it in years last week. If it plays bad again, then we lose.  The odds that Wentz can fix all of his mechanical issues in a week isn't great. The defense needs to step up and we have to hope for slight improvement with Wentz on offense, at least when it comes to limiting turnovers.

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

23-17 birds!!!

I'll bet a 6 point win would calm everyone down. :lol: 

I want to see Wentz's stat line look something like:

18/25, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

I don't want to see a game plan involving more than 25 or so throws.  I want to see more run:pass balance.  

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'll bet a 6 point win would calm everyone down. :lol: 

Especially with the line at 6.5. Gonna be so much butt hurt over why couldn’t they win by another point!!!!

11 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Our defense is really going to have to step up this week. The run defense was as bad as I've seen it in years last week. If it plays bad again, then we lose.  The odds that Wentz can fix all of his mechanical issues in a week isn't great. The defense needs to step up and we have to hope for slight improvement with Wentz on offense, at least when it comes to limiting turnovers.

After the Schwartz took a bullet for their sorry play- the D comes out on fire today. Or something.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

After the Schwartz took a bullet for their sorry play- the D comes out on fire today. Or something.

I'm not sure how talented we are on that side of the ball. The LBs seem extremely weak. Jim needs to seriously see what Taylor and Bradley have because  they have to be better than Gerry and Riley.  

put up or shut up time for this team.  Go 0-3 and they will be so happy there are no fans in the stands, plus the next couple weeks wont be easy.  0-3 quickly becomes 0-5

46 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Oddly enough, I tend to feel that same "meh" feeling leading up to a game, but once KO arrives, I start getting antsy for it to start.

Once I hear the fake crowd noise I'm sure I'll get there.

10 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Games on CBS. They’re even worse than fox crap. 

I like the fox cast. They’re funny

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

It's ingrained in you. Despite how you feel about the team, you still enjoy the game.

Til they play like crap again at least. :lol: 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

I like the fox cast. They’re funny

I can’t stand most of them. Oddly enough I do like aikman and buck. I know they’re dallass fan boys but if you accept that they’re actually good. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Lol I get the feeling these broadcasters are going to suck

I get the feeling your feeling is a good feeling.

Ya feel me?

Archived