GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

Injury news: Bengals WR A.J. Green hurts foot vs. Buccaneers - Cincy Jungle

No practice for DeSean Jackson on Wednesday

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) @ Philadelphia Eagles (0-2)

Sunday, September 27th, 1:00 EST.

CBS.

Lincoln Financial Field.

Announcers: Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta.

Eagles -6.5.

03-CBS.png

Eagles game in teal.

@Moderator6 Ready to pin.

Carson you lost me as your blind supporter. I still believe you have the talent to put it all together. But you gotta show it. Today is the day you can get back on track. You had your 2 preseason games. You need to start and finish strong. Bring me back Carson! No game is a guarantee in the NFL, but today's match up does favor us/you! Stop playing like a business man and go have fun! Your redemption starts today!!!!!

Go Birds!!!

Well the only way to go is up after a 0-2 start. I mean surely the eagles can get something together to beat the bengals today.  If we can’t do that then it will make an poor start to the season look even worse. I mean the way the NFC east has been in the past and how it’s looking so far this season, if we can get some wins and get something going in terms of momentum then you never know.

I know the play the past 2 weeks has been extremely frustrating even though most here knew to expect a sloppy start to the season.  A lot of that is on Wentz - beyond the accuracy issues it's the decision making you normally expect from much less experienced players.  I also think some of that is on the revamped offensive coaching staff and still trying to figure out what works.  I don't know what to expect - I don't think we are as bad as we've shown the past 6 quarters and I don't think Wentz is as bad as his play to start the season shows.  But he has shown (at least since 2017) that he remains as inconsistent as ever and I have a feeling that will always be the case with him.  

So a turn around to the season?  That is likely coming to some extent. But I don't think a turnaround that propels us up to the top of the league is anywhere in our near future.  

This is when Doug says run if you have too Wentz.....I'll call some RPOs like back in the days and some old Chip Kelly plays, maybe even throw in a trick play.  

26 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Still no weather report BS

High of 81. 40% chance of rain.

27 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

High of 81. 40% chance of rain.

Sounds made up lol. 

8 minutes ago, NOTW said:

This team has me feeling just meh about gameday. Time for them to put up or shut up.

I am always excited for GD, regardless of the state of the team.

I don’t want to just see a win ... I want to see a dominating performance from both units for an entire 60 minutes.  And I want to see Wentz look closer to his 2017 form than what we’ve seen of him since the 2nd half of the Washington game.  I want to see a 38-13 type of performance to truly feel better.  :flex:

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am always excited for GD, regardless of the state of the team.

Oddly enough, I tend to feel that same "meh" feeling leading up to a game, but once KO arrives, I start getting antsy for it to start.

Archived