GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

I believe Wentz might play better after being benched. Remember back in 08 when McNabb was benched for Kolb. He rebounded and had a great year after being benched. Hurts wont give us a better chance to win, but he may inspire Carson to play better. 

See I just don't think he will. This is all just our opinion of course so who knows but I just do not see it. Wentz is a flawed QB that looks like a shadow of his former self. 

30 minutes ago, Utebird said:

You think if I could I'd be following the game on the game day thread?

Seems its easier for posters not to be clowns no?

You are not allowed to post links to streams.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

Hamstring I think. 

Soft tissue injury to a soft player. Him and Peters need to go bye bye's now. I saw enough of BOTH of them last year. I don't care who replaces them- they both have aged beyond the point of being able to remain on the field. They are TOO old to be effective. Peters looked like total trash before his boo boo knocked his old a** out of the game. Jackson- he has zero left in the tank. Time to let someone else play and learn on the job.

3 hours ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

I believe Wentz might play better after being benched. Remember back in 08 when McNabb was benched for Kolb. He rebounded and had a great year after being benched. Hurts wont give us a better chance to win, but he may inspire Carson to play better. 

I have said the same thing. Sometimes a benching is not really punishment- it's for your own good. Then again, the way this TEAM is playing, 75% could stand to be benched. Hey, Doug went for a TIE, how about now breaking NEW ground and go for a forfeit??? Has never been done before, so let's blaze a new trail.

Just now, Talonblood said:

I have said the same thing. Sometimes a benching is not really punishment- it's for your own good. Then again, the way this TEAM is playing, 75% could stand to be benched. Hey, Doug went for a TIE, how about now breaking NEW ground and go for a forfeit??? Has never been done before, so let's blaze a new trail.

I agree 100%

6 hours ago, Utebird said:

If i could watch it online does one think I'd be using the game day thread as my only source of following the game.

The nfl virtual feed is way to slow the eagles game day thread is the most effective way of following the action of the game when one can't get a radio or tv or online feed.

Wouldn't be more simple to just not be a jerk on the game day thread.

There are plenty of forums and threads one can act like a jack a** why come onto the game day thread and muddy it up?

I guess what I was thinking is that you needed a place to go to watch the game online since you were already online anyway.  Let me know if you do I can help you out (Not a big secret or anything, but I know the mods used to frown upon links to games).

40 minutes ago, Eaglesfandan said:

I guess what I was thinking is that you needed a place to go to watch the game online since you were already online anyway.  Let me know if you do I can help you out (Not a big secret or anything, but I know the mods used to frown upon links to games).

Pm me,I haven't been able to figure it out. I usually watch the game a day later on replay

Archived