Ja'Marr Chase (LSU WR) -- DRAFTED BY CINCINNATI #5

Godfather

6 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Sorry guys. I jinxed it

FB_IMG_1616780641502.jpg

Effing ban.

Whether you are a Chase guy, or Pitts, or Smith... this sucks. Stupid Fing move. Howie can’t draft, but at least picking at 6 there were obvious choices laid out for him. At 12 he has to actually go based on his evaluation... so yeah, we’re Fed.  And that first next year from Miami is going to be a low 1st rounder most likely. I think they’re a playoff team... especially after they add Chase at 6

• Like 1

Enjoy the music and then come on in, the water's fine...

The band played on. - General Game Discussion - World of Warships official  forum

On 3/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, PoconoDon said:

Stick a Howie sized fork in this one...it's done.

Meh everyone thought the receivers last year were going to go really early and Lamb was a generational talent and ended up being the 3rd pick taken at #17! The point is no one on here or anywhere knows jack sheet where these guys will get drafted

18 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lol look at Howie try to Cover his a**

D1BE1B86-799F-4B1C-BD28-610FC925AA28.jpeg

And they could just as easily got Pitts or Sewell. In fact they could go a number of ways because likely 3 picks before them will be QBs. Howie is a major clown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Terrace Marshall is more likely the candidate to be an Eagle at this point.  No way Chase falls to 12 and I don't think the Eagles will trade up for a WR in Round 1.  

22 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Terrace Marshall is more likely the candidate to be an Eagle at this point.  No way Chase falls to 12 and I don't think the Eagles will trade up for a WR in Round 1.  

You can make a case for Pitts and/or the Bama wr's making it to #12.  Chase will definitely not be there.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:49 AM, CaliEagle said:

He had a ton of drops at his pro day. 

• 4 weeks later...

With Atlanta taking calls on Julio and after a down year, what if Atlanta shakes up the whole draft and takes Chase as Julio replacement. That would shake up every draft board lol

22 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

With Atlanta taking calls on Julio and after a down year, what if Atlanta shakes up the whole draft and takes Chase as Julio replacement. That would shake up every draft board lol

Ooh that would really shake things up. I hadn't actually thought about that. I mean a lot of the draft guys think Atlanta could take Pitts but I don't think I've seen any go for Chase.