WR injuries: Ward only receiver to practice today

phil77

Just now, DBW said:

Foles won with those guys.  Just sayin 

So did Wentz in 2017 with a totally different coaching staff.  Just sayin

19 minutes ago, phil77 said:

So did Wentz in 2017 with a totally different coaching staff.  Just sayin

Foles won with those guys and those coaches. Just sayin. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Yeah, it’s scary to think how Mailata will play knowing that, even with Peters’ poor play, he still won the job over him. Fingers crossed but I’m going in with very low expectations. I usually have a hard time getting a good nights sleep after a late game Eagles loss so I plan to on being exhausted tomorrow. 

I'm not sure it's necessarily about that. Peters has struggled this year but last week was the one where he really really stood out most. Its still early in the year and the team know what Peters can do so I'm not sure it's as cut and dry as he looks better than Mailata. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBW said:

Foles won with those guys.  Just sayin 

If you look at Foles 4-1 record in 2018 only 1 team made the playoffs, all the rest were bum teams. Stat wise was nothing great, Wentz actually had a better Qb rating with a 5-6 record and they changed the offense for Foles to match his strengths. People are getting on Wentz for his INTs but he only had 3 that were on him. The first game both routes by the WRs were really bad which had a big effect on those picks. The last pick in the Rams game was 4th Q and just throwing in a game that was lost. The CB made a diving cth that most think hit the ground but a bad camera angle couldnt over turn it. Overall in Wentz's career he has been very good with his TD/INT ratio. Having crap at Oline and being rushed his playing a big key to his mechanic problems I think. Now fumbles is a different story.