Pederson needs to go.

Vman1968

He lost this game.  He’s lost others.  It’s clear he relied on others to win that super bowl.  What a crap call on the 2 point conversion. Now that the clapper is gone he’s the worst coach in the nfc East. 

• Like 3

Pedersen, Howie and Jake Elliott to start

Oh and whoever is in charge of strength and conditioning 

Put them all in a barrel and send them over Niagara Falls

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Pedersen, Howie and Jake Elliott to start

Oh and whoever is in charge of strength and conditioning 

Put them all in a barrel and send them over Niagara Falls

How can you leave out Gerry and Schwartz. Those two first. 

• Like 4

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Fine - need a bigger barrel

• Haha 5

Horrible play call on the game ending 2 point conversion.

Never forget it was FOLES that called for the Philly Special on 4th down in the Super Bowl.  Doug just okayed it.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Meh, everyone predicted a blow out and they actually had a chance to win. That speaks more towards how these guys play for Doug then a let's fire him movement. His play calls have also won us games we would of lost with more conservative play calling. Either way don't care it will just be another week of arguing over the same sheet until the next game and then pick on someone else for whatever reason

• Like 2

His aggressive calls early in games that fail have us keep chasing points we shouldn't have to chase. His play call on that 2pt attempt was awful...

41 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

They need to go, but Howie should be first on all lists. As long as he remains, nothing else matters.

• Like 4

I don't think anybody else needs to go. What we need is to start getting people back. 

--- edit --- when we get some or all of our RGs back, Brown can go ...

Disagree.

He has made mistakes, but he's routinely (aside from this year) had his team in the playoffs and won the franchise it's first SB.

This team very clearly likes playing for him and continues to fight hard for him and for each other.

To me, that last bit is pretty important, but what do I know?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Meh, everyone predicted a blow out and they actually had a chance to win. That speaks more towards how these guys play for Doug then a let's fire him movement. His play calls have also won us games we would of lost with more conservative play calling. Either way don't care it will just be another week of arguing over the same sheet until the next game and then pick on someone else for whatever reason

Doug won't be fired even if they finish 1-14-1.  If they continue to lose in 2021 then he might get fired.

1 hour ago, Vman1968 said:

He lost this game.  He’s lost others.  It’s clear he relied on others to win that super bowl.  What a crap call on the 2 point conversion. Now that the clapper is gone he’s the worst coach in the nfc East. 

He'll be the fall guy after this year. It's not all his fault but someone has to go!

21 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Disagree.

He has made mistakes, but he's routinely (aside from this year) had his team in the playoffs and won the franchise it's first SB.

This team very clearly likes playing for him and continues to fight hard for him and for each other.

To me, that last bit is pretty important, but what do I know?

Except that no one will play hurt.  And what makes you think they like playing for him?  They like getting paid. But I don’t see anyone going above and beyond for Doug. 

5 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

He'll be the fall guy after this year. It's not all his fault but someone has to go!

Him and Howie both need to go but Howie will never get let go.  He must give Lurie good ...  Pedersons coaching staff is crap.  That’s on him. And he’s not a good offensive coordinator    

Pederson needs to give up playcalling. But give him credit for this, his teams don’t quit. 

• Like 1

Not saying he should or shouldn't. But the reality is a guy off of three straight playoff appearances, one ending up with a World Championship isn't getting fired in the Covid year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Not saying he should or shouldn't. But the reality is a guy off of three straight playoff appearances, one ending up with a World Championship isn't getting fired in the Covid year. 

He’s trending downward.  

1 minute ago, Vman1968 said:

He’s trending downward.  

Maybe. My point was he is gonna have more rope from Lurie than this season. Especially since the Covid stuff.

13 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Him and Howie both need to go but Howie will never get let go.  He must give Lurie good ...  Pedersons coaching staff is crap.  That’s on him. And he’s not a good offensive coordinator    

Actually they made Doug fire his last group of coaches and pushed the staff he has now on him. That's why Doug is pissed and there have been multiple reports about it

30 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Doug won't be fired even if they finish 1-14-1.  If they continue to lose in 2021 then he might get fired.

I'll accept it if he is this bad next year

• Like 1

They have garbage on defense, tons of injuries and Wentz is playing average which is his ceiling lately.  They fought back against one of the strongest teams and only lost by 2.

Doug may be made a scapegoat but isn't the main problem.  Howie is.  The team needs to be gutted top to bottom, philosophy, scouting, drafting, medical, conditioning, everything  

Replacing the head coach won't solve the problems that start with Howie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CTEagles said:

His play call on that 2pt attempt was awful...

If you're speaking of the first 2pt attempt I totally agree, I saw no need for that.  

2 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

If you're speaking of the first 2pt attempt I totally agree, I saw no need for that.  

I think he meant the last one