One positive........

Uscg-green

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bruh you were one of those delusional people who were saying Wentz should have been MVP last season cause he beat up on 3 NFC East teams that were ready to go on vacation. 😂🤣😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah no. Try again.  Never said he should be the MVP last year. It really should have been Russel Wilson in my opinion. Was he our MVP? Absolutely. But that wasn't a very high bar.

36 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

See this I could never do. I always root for my team to win. 

But jeff firing howie and gym shorts IS winning!  It would be the best win since the Super Bowl. 

9 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah no. Try again.  Never said he should be the MVP last year. It really should have been Russel Wilson in my opinion. Was he our MVP? Absolutely. But that wasn't a very high bar.

If you say so. Funny how your positive note seems to come when Carson’s playing better. It’s still resulting to the same outcomes. This team needs wholesale changes starting with Roseman. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If you say so. Funny how your positive note seems to come when Carson’s playing better. It’s still resulting to the same outcomes. This team needs wholesale changes starting with Roseman. 

So you are saying Im more positive when the Franchise QB is playing well? One word. Duh. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

So you are saying Im more positive when the Franchise QB is playing well? One word. Duh. 

No I’m saying you’re being suckered again. 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No I’m saying you’re being suckered again. 

No I'm not. This team currently constructed is to old and just plain bad. We have a GM that wastes picks in the draft. Gives contracts out as rewards for past play and not looking to the future . We have a coach that is brilliant one week and a drooling idiot the next. And we have a really really weird injury thing going on the past few years that goes against all probability. When have you ever seen a starting offense with nine hurt and two healthy? 

My only point was they play hard. Which they do. They should be losing by 20 plus each week.

What this thread is in a nutshell: my ginger god is playing better now so I’m happy, who cares if they keep losing as long as he looks good in my eyes.

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What this thread is in a nutshell: my ginger god is playing better now so I’m happy, who cares if they keep losing as long as he looks good in my eyes.

If that is how you feel there seems to be plenty of other threads around. Feel free to move along. No need to get all triggered. 

Oh and btw, you are the only one who brought up Wentz in this thread there scooter. 

It’s funny when the fanboys get on Dak for brining his team back to lose. They call all his stats fluff, but when when Wentz does the same thing they have fangasims. 😂

So anyway my point, before this thread was hijacked into another "WeNtZ SuCkS" whiny thread was on paper this team should be losing by ALOT more. We are a second and third string team. These guys aren't on the same level of talent but boy do they play hard. 

The one positive is that this team sucks. I love it because we are in position to get a high draft pick and another step closer to the end of Howie/Doug regime

See that Cowboys team? That's giving up. We don't look like that.  

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

See that Cowboys team? That's giving up. We don't look like that.  

Agreed. The Eagles have the best excuse in the world to lose out this season - half the friggin' team is out with injuries.
But they put up a fight against the Ravens, which no one outside the team expected. So there's no reason to be upset
or embarrassed if they wind up with great draft position this year.

Unfortunately they have serious injuries in key positions every year. How about they stop drafting or trading for players
with histories of injuries, for a start? And heaven help us if we see Jason Peters out there again next year taking up a precious
roster spot. And stop drafting from the ****-12 and other soft conferences.

The Cowflops have more serious problems. They just suck, period.

We'll see what the Gnatz have this Thursday. But they look like scrubs with a mediocre QB.

Washington might be our biggest problem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Is this you Howie??? 4 more years of Howie drafts is not what Eagles need.!

Howie will search for one in the 7th round.

The fact that our entire 2017 draft class is gone is disgusting. 

Eagles are a good team with a sh-- load of injuries.  No team in the NFL would be winning anything with the same injuries the eagles have.

Will they turn it around?  Not at the rate they lose starters.  Wentz is going to get killed if he continues to get hit like he did sunday.

Plus they still have the problem of spotting the other team 14-17 points before they get rolling.  And that problem has been around for 2 years.

Plus the questionable playcalling by Pedersen is sometimes too much to overcome.

And a defense that can't make a big or timely stop.  And they only have 1 starter out.

So to turn it around, they have to get some guys off the injury list and stay relatively healthy from now on.  Manage to start scoring early and not falling so far behind,  have Pedersen improve his playcalling and utilizing the talent they have and creating mismatches.  And if the offense can move the ball early, score earlier and win the field position battle and the TOP, then they may be able to finish with a winning record.

But even if they get guys back from injury, there is no indication that they can fix the other problems that have plagued them for the past 2 years.

Winning the NFC East is possible, but to be seriously considered contenders, they're going to have to beat teams like the packers, saints and seahawks.  Again, outside of the injuries, they have other problems that have shown no indication of being resolved.

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah we saw the same stuff last season too. They would get down big, fight back, and lose. Then they went on a run against the worst division in football and fools started talking about MVP and Super Bowls. We have been here before. 

I don't think anyone is going to do that this year though bud. This team is 1-4-1 and is going to finish with a losing record. 

19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think anyone is going to do that this year though bud. This team is 1-4-1 and is going to finish with a losing record. 

I believe they were 5-7 at some point last season and despite how bad they have been this year the probably are still the best team in the trash division. 

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I believe they were 5-7 at some point last season and despite how bad they have been this year the probably are still the best team in the trash division. 

They aren't going to finish with a winning record this year. They did last year. 

39 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They aren't going to finish with a winning record this year. They did last year. 

😂 Neither will anyone else in the NFC East. 😂

19 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

😂 Neither will anyone else in the NFC East. 😂

No I know that... We very likely win this division. But winning this division with a losing record isn't fooling any fans. 

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No I know that... We very likely win this division. But winning this division with a losing record isn't fooling any fans. 

We will see. This weak division has fooled people before. 

16 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

We will see. This weak division has fooled people before. 

I don't think so. You can't be fooled by a team with 4-6 wins.

32 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think so. You can't be fooled by a team with 4-6 wins.

Unfortunately, there is one person who I believe can be fooled. 

• Like 1

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Unfortunately, there is one person who I believe can be fooled. 

Yeah you're probably right. There will be a few fans who get sucked in by some late season charge. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah you're probably right. There will be a few fans who get sucked in by some late season charge. 

I’m not talking fans. I’m talking about Lurie. 

• Like 1