One positive........

Uscg-green

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m not talking fans. I’m talking about Lurie. 

Well hey you know how I feel about that... If Lurie keeps Howie then this team is going to suck for a long while. 

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I was reading some tweet the other day about Schwartz’s defenses in the past and how they all seemed to have nearly 100 tackle season linebackers on the squad. Don’t get me wrong I still think Jim needs to go, but the Eagles move at linebacker seems to be more driven to a lack of financial flexibility thanks to poor contract decisions by the GM. 

I think the question of who controls the defensive personnel is among the most vital facing this team, because this last off season was flat out negligent, if it's Schwartz who says I want these guys and got what he wanted then yeah he needs to be out of the building, if he was overruled by Howie / Doug then I have some sympathy because you could put JJ in charge of this secondary and he ain't getting much more out of it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Right4thePicking said:

Top line backer in the draft and we're good

Good one.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m not talking fans. I’m talking about Lurie. 

He will make cosmetic changes, but the architect of this mess (Roseman) will stay in place.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He will make cosmetic changes, but the architect of this mess (Roseman) will stay in place.

Sadly yes he will. 

16 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Please point out where I said good team? I even said bottom of the league team didn't I?

It's not what you said, it's your lack of criticsm that so many people here can't stomach. If you aren't "liking" every over-reactionary, negadelphian, slippery slope derived, lynch mob motivated pity-party post, you'll be cast out as unreasonable. If you aren't for them, you're against them. Don't you want to see this team tank and fire everybody so we can obviously be better in 2 years? How dare you interrupt their virtual circle-jerk!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

It's not what you said, it's your lack of criticsm that so many people here can't stomach. If you aren't "liking" every over-reactionary, negadelphian, slippery slope derived, lynch mob motivated pity-party post, you'll be cast out as unreasonable. If you aren't for them, you're against them. Don't you want to see this team tank and fire everybody so we can obviously be better in 2 years? How dare you interrupt their virtual circle-jerk!

Yay we’re 1-4-1 and in the worst division in football! Yay so happy!! Feel better? 😂🤣😂

18 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah we saw the same stuff last season too. They would get down big, fight back, and lose. Then they went on a run against the worst division in football and fools started talking about MVP and Super Bowls. We have been here before. 

We know this is not a good team.  6-9-1 may be enough to win this division, undeservingly host a playoff game.and be the poster boy to change playoff seeding to the NBA's format of solely by record. 

1 hour ago, Wallyhorse said:

We know this is not a good team.  6-9-1 may be enough to win this division, undeservingly host a playoff game.and be the poster boy to change playoff seeding to the NBA's format of solely by record. 

I wonder if they would make that change regardless. Frankly to me having a division that’s completely uncompetitive is a bigger issue than one of their teams going to the playoffs.

Nothing worse than watching ANY team that has zero fight. It does mean something. I see where everyone is coming from on this post, but I'll take a fighter over a roll-over-and-just-whimp-out team any day.