DiNucci aka “Nooch”

Br3

I follow I-AA College Football quite a bit. And this kid was ok at JMU. Not great, not horrible. A real good team was around him and not too much competetion vs other teams (until they got to the Playoffs). 

With that said, Eagles D should shut him down with him only having 1 full week of prep/work. Should. 

Also, kinda cool to see an Eagles/Cowboys game with 2 FCS/I-AA QBs starting the game. 

Don't take the Cowboys lightly, even they have struggled lately.  Our guys have to bring their A game and get a win.

All those highlights are game planned. Notice he didn't have any reads.

18 hours ago, MeccaDon123 said:

I'm worried because this is the exact kind of game we LOSE(see Miami last year or the year prior).

Schmoopie and I planned our whole 5th anniversary around that game <_<

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, xstonr said:

DiNucci sounds like a pizza joint.

Sounds to me like an Italian football player from the 70s or 80s.

😁

36 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Hopefully the d line flattens this guy like a pizza. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, MeccaDon123 said:

I'm worried because this is the exact kind of game we LOSE(see Miami last year or the year prior).

Let's hope they pull it off regardless of how we make a 3rd stringer look.

I will say that Ryan Fitzpatrick is some kind of Eagles kryptonite. Doesn’t matter what team that guy is on he’s good for 300 plus yards and 3-4 touchdowns against them. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Br3 said:

Hopefully the d line flattens this guy like a pizza. 

Who's the backup to this guy?

15 hours ago, Madriver said:

Who's the backup to this guy?

Romo - Imgflip

• Haha 4

On 10/28/2020 at 10:33 PM, LacesOut said:

Also, kinda cool to see an Eagles/Cowboys game with 2 FCS/I-AA QBs starting the game. 

I fully expect to hear about this all night. They need some kind of angle for this game. 

Ben Anthony DiNucci is BAD per Skip. However  I have seen average QB's look like world beaters against us.  I will not be surprised be he throws or over 300 yards against our defense.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

Ben Anthony DiNucci is BAD per Skip. However  I have seen average QB's look like world beaters against us.  I will not be surprised be he throws or over 300 yards against our defense.

we make rookie QBs look like the next tom brady.

• Like 1

Yeah Dallas is bad, so are we. Jones just cut a bunch of players to send a message and we just got sliced and diced a few weeks ago by C.J. Freaking Beathard. 

2 hours ago, Runtherock said:

Yeah Dallas is bad, so are we. Jones just cut a bunch of players to send a message and we just got sliced and diced a few weeks ago by C.J. Freaking Beathard. 

I don’t want to imply that our defense is better than it is. Obviously it’s bad, but I wouldn’t use the CJ Beathard film to make a judgement. Clearly we were playing prevent at the time he came in. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, xstonr said:

If he doesn't deliver in less than 30 minutes, then the Cowboys are going to get blown out.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Runtherock said:

The Eagles won that game. And Dallas blows.

Sean Lee will be back to rally the 'girlz defense.

He might have a bigger impact than Denucci.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:23 PM, EaglesfanfromND said:

Dinucci sucks. He chokes when the games on the line. Threw an interception at the end of the 2019 FCS Championship game. He's not all that athletic and lacks arm strength. I was surprised he was drafted at all.

Post-game QBRs:    Wentz 29.5  DiNucci 21.2

Make of it what you will.

3 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Post-game QBRs:    Wentz 29.5  DiNucci 21.2

Make of it what you will.

I'm surprised there... Surprised that Wentz had a higher rating than DiNucci. 

• Haha 3

On 11/2/2020 at 3:04 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm surprised there... Surprised that Wentz had a higher rating than DiNucci. 

Went'z passer rating was lower (61.2 to DiNucci's 64.4) so it balances out.  :lol:

Seriously though, when your "franchise" QB who was drafted 2nd overall 5 years ago and just paid $130M (give or take) is playing at a similar level as a rookie 7th rd draft pick, that is a HUGE problem.  We're now halfway through this season and he still hasn't figured this thing out.  Extremely disappointed in him, especially since I've been on his bandwagon since day one.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Went'z passer rating was lower (61.2 to DiNucci's 64.4) so it balances out.  :lol:

Seriously though, when your "franchise" QB who was drafted 2nd overall 5 years ago and just paid $130M (give or take) is playing at a similar level as a rookie 7th rd draft pick, that is a HUGE problem.  We're now halfway through this season and he still hasn't figured this thing out.  Extremely disappointed in him, especially since I've been on his bandwagon since day one.  

Philly can be a hard fan base to win over, but it can also be an easy fan base to lose. 

On 11/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

Philly can be a hard fan base to win over, but it can also be an easy fan base to lose. 

I'm still a believer in Wentz ... he played so well for a good portion early in his career that I don't think you can consider it a fluke.  I'm just an extremely frustrated believer.  

• Like 4