DiNucci aka “Nooch”

Br3

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Right. I just want to see what the kid has. Maybe he ends up being terrible, but maybe he ends up being legit. Never know until he gets a shot. For all we know we could have the next Russell Wilson sitting on the bench right now. 

If Wentz was even playing average then sure you don’t even consider turning to Hurts. But right now Wentz has been a bottom 5 QB in the league through the first half of the season. His play absolutely calls for a benching. If Hurts flails then oh well, go back to Wentz. 

If Wentz plays as bad as he did against the Cowboys vs. the Giants, they need to sit him for at least a game.  Dallas has one of the worst defenses of all-time, not just this year. Wentz has been erratic every single game this year.  I'm not for getting rid of him, but I am for holding him accountable for poor play and not showing signs of addressing flaws in his game.  If they keep playing him with him playing this reckless, it sends a bad message to the locker room that there's different rules for Wentz vs. the rest of them. The players will get sick of it and eventually they probably won't play as well themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliEagle said:

If Wentz plays as bad as he did against the Cowboys vs. the Giants, they need to sit him for at least a game.  Dallas has one of the worst defenses of all-time, not just this year. Wentz has been erratic every single game this year.  I'm not for getting rid of him, but I am for holding him accountable for poor play and not showing signs of addressing flaws in his game.  If they keep playing him with him playing this reckless, it sends a bad message to the locker room that there's different rules for Wentz vs. the rest of them. The players will get sick of it and eventually they probably won't play as well themselves.

Listen ... With Jeffery, Jackson and Reagor out, we had a similarly bad WR corps being deployed --- until Fulgham emerged. Dallas definitely was underperforming on defense, but they still had players capable of playing good defense. My point is that they played much better last week than they had all season. Perhaps the player jettison moves woke a few of them up ... IDK, but we didn't get to play against their defense from the previous 7 weeks. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the rules are the same for everybody. Who have the Eagles benched so far? 

30 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Listen ... With Jeffery, Jackson and Reagor out, we had a similarly bad WR corps being deployed --- until Fulgham emerged. Dallas definitely was underperforming on defense, but they still had players capable of playing good defense. My point is that they played much better last week than they had all season. Perhaps the player jettison moves woke a few of them up ... IDK, but we didn't get to play against their defense from the previous 7 weeks. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the rules are the same for everybody. Who have the Eagles benched so far? 

Wentz is on pace to throw 30 INTs and 30 fumbles. I'm not for enabling bad play.  We are halfway through the season. The sample size is big enough now. He needs to produce or he needs to see a game or two from the sidelines.

33 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Wentz is on pace to throw 30 INTs and 30 fumbles. I'm not for enabling bad play.  We are halfway through the season. The sample size is big enough now. He needs to produce or he needs to see a game or two from the sidelines.

The pace is 24 and 14 (8 lost), but I guess you were close ...

41 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Glad we didn't play future HOFer Garrett Gilbert.

He's the Cowboys version of Bobby Hoying.

• Haha 1