GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants. 11-15-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

This may very well be determined by the Giants next drive. Can we stop them?

Simply. No. Secondary is playing soft, DL is unable to stop the run. 

Just now, bigdog54 said:

Man I hate to say this because I love him but Wence is looking average. Each week I argue with people he will snap out of it. Now I’m ready to wave my white flag and think that most player and team might need a reset from each other. 2 first round picks from the colts this offseason and I would say bye to wentz. 

We should be so lucky. If he looked average we may have a better record. 

Just now, OceanCountyEagle said:

Time for Laurie to get rid of this coaching staff. 

I don't think he will. 2020 get out of jail free card.

Before you get all mouthy BG, let's force them to punt. Walking around flexing like an idiot. 

if our player of the year in all the fan polls isn't Cam Johnston to both praise the only player who turns up and performs at a high level every week and to send a message to the rest of the clowns, I'll be disappointed.

I swear only the Eagles would show so much promise at the begining of an era only to completely fall off a cliff across the board.

Wentz and the eagles might be a bit like Reid’s last years here. I think he has the ability to be great, but he probably needs a change of scenery and the eagles probably need to accept that he won’t become great in his current environment. It sucks as I think he would go elsewhere and start to look closer to the 2017 wentz, but it just looks less and less likely that it will happen here every week.

Archived