GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants. 11-15-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

Just now, Utebird said:

Got a list of game day actives yet???

That isn't released until 11:30.

Need a break out game from the Birds in the worst way today. I can't take another frustrating close game. Win big today. 🦅🦅🦅

22 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lane, Alshon and Miles all active.

I hope Lane and Sanders are really fit enough to not only contribute, but to finish the game out.  Thinking they have Alshon on a snap count.  Wonder if they'll have him playing Ertz's role?  Really don't want him taking snaps from Fulgham and Reagor.  He can take snaps from Ward or fill in for Ertz, who is more WR than TE anyway. 

1 minute ago, Green_Guinness said:

I hope Lane and Sanders are really fit enough to not only contribute, but to finish the game out.  Thinking they have Alshon on a snap count.  Wonder if they'll have him playing Ertz's role?  Really don't want him taking snaps from Fulgham and Reagor.  He can take snaps from Ward or fill in for Ertz, who is more WR than TE anyway. 

Agreed. I hope Lane can finish, and I don't want Alshon taking snaps from Fulgham. If he can add something, great, but don't cut into Reagor and Fulgham's development.

I think Carson will play better today. I don't think he will be great because he has a lot of issues to correct and that will take time. But, I think he should pass for close to 300 yards today with all the weapons back.  

47 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lane, Alshon and Miles all active.

Hoping Lane is actually healthy from his ankle injury early and not just healthy from the knee injury

Bust Whiteside inactive.  Hopefully he has dressed for the last time.  Won't be on the team next year.  Another crappy Howie pick

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Hoping Lane is actually healthy from his ankle injury early and not just healthy from the knee injury

Ditto, We need our best line possible going forward.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Pizza has been ordered. Coke Zero in the fridge. LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!

I got a pork butt in the smoker though might have to be a post game meal, hopefully a post game celebration meal!

10 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Pizza has been ordered. Coke Zero in the fridge. LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!

Question is, what toppings?

22 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

Terry Bradshaw is winning fox’s tribute to jeopardy. How is that happening ?

Annnnnnnnd he blew it

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Question is, what toppings?

Extra cheese on one and pepperoni and extra cheese on the other. Stuffed crust on both. 🤣

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Annnnnnnnd he blew it

Yep. I’m looking for the eagles to win obviously but I’m also hoping for a good performance given the players coming back into the line up, the eagles have to win the division games for the rest of the season and see what we can do with the others. 

4 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Extra cheese on one and pepperoni and extra cheese on the other. Stuffed crust on both. 🤣

You want any sauce with your cheese? 

23 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

no drunks in the stadium so it's time to step up Eagles at home nation !

200.gif

Lol they banned drinking because of the fight?

Archived