GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants. 11-15-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

I can’t wait until Schwartz is gone. The Giants offense is now missing their 2 best players and we still can’t stop them. 

We may as well accept reality. No game is going to be a breeze for this team this year.

You would think that Jim and the defense would've looked at film and made adjustments. But, nope.

Pederson and Schwartz are not preparing this team well enough for each game.  That absolutely should not have happened (again).

Just now, CaliEagle said:

You would think that Jim and the defense would've looked at film and made adjustments. But, nope.

What's an adjustment? 

Just now, NCTANK said:

glad the defense came to play today 👍

And we still haven’t seen Wentz yet... 

How can we let him run like that after getting embarrassed by his legs last game?!

Just now, Road to Victory said:

I can’t wait until Schwartz is gone. The Giants offense is now missing their 2 best players and we still can’t stop them. 

Also, I could have sworn the announcer said they are going to rotate thier tackles and guards. If this keeps happening, fire him after the game. 

Unacceptable effort by the D. It really looks like the Eagles are going to suck all the way until the end.

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

If I was in charge I would have fired Schwartz as soon as possible 

2 minutes ago, Philthy Jawn said:

Pederson and Schwartz are not preparing this team well enough for each game.  That absolutely should not have happened (again).

Shouldn’t have happened once.

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

We may as well accept reality. No game is going to be a breeze for this team this year.

lol and there’s people thinking we can go deep in the playoffs 

Archived